Family Guy Season 5 Quotes
Hey, hey, Lois, look, look, another dog, Look, there's another dog! Hey other dog, f*** you!Brian
- Permalink: Hey, hey, Lois, look, look, another dog, Look, there's another d...
Chris (moaning): Mom, how long do we have to wear these wigs?
Lois: Until our hair grows back, Chris.
Meg: Dad, you couldn't have gotten us anything more stylish?
Stewie: I don't think it's so bad, I feel rather like Mozart.
Brian: Hey Stewie, play Haydn.
(Stewie plays toy piano, Meg, Lois, and Chris laugh and clap)
Brian: Now play Handel.
(Stewie plays again, gets cheers from Meg, Lois and Chris)
Peter: Play Peter Griffin.
Stewie: Ah, now that is a challenge.
- Permalink: Mom, how long do we have to wear these wigs? Until our hair gr...
Stewie: Hey, you have a tattoo.
Brian: No I don't.
Stewie: Is that Ziggy? Is that a Ziggy tattoo
Brian: Aw, geez.
Stewie: Why do you have a Ziggy tattoo
Brian: I just to used think he was kind of funny. We should get to the hospital.
- Permalink: Hey, you have a tattoo. No I don't. Is that Ziggy? Is that a...
Chris: (rings doorbell, person answers) Hi, I'm going door to door to campaign on behalf of Lois Griffin, who's offering real change for the city of Quahog. May we count on your vote next Tuesday?
(Camera pans to show Lois standing in the doorway)
Lois: Chris, this is our house.
Chris: Ah, then what is for dinner?
Lois: Pork chops.
Lois: Chris, have you been to any other houses?
Chris: I have not.
Lois: Would you like to come in?
- Permalink: Hi, I'm going door to door to campaign on behalf of Lois Griffin...
Well, the election results are pouring in, and it looks like it's gonna be a tight one. Which reminds me Diane, when was the last time you--ah, forget it.Tom Tucker
- Permalink: Well, the election results are pouring in, and it looks like it'...
Cleveland: Boy, this election's gonna be a tight one.
Quagmire: Probably gonna be decided by just a couple of votes.
Peter: And here we are sitting here like a bunch of lazy paraplegic cops.
Peter: Oh, I'm sorry, Joe. It's just an expression.
- Permalink: Boy, this election's gonna be a tight one. Probably gonna be d...
(the Griffins are heading to Quagmire's cabin)
Peter: This will be much better than that vacation we took with the Price Is Right yodeler
(cuts to scene where the Griffins are riding up the mountain with the yodeler)
Peter: Ok, you can stop here. There's no way that microwave costs more than three hundred bucks. Stop here! Don't listen to that fat tourist, she doesn't know how much a microwave costs. Stop!
(they go over the edge)
Peter: We should have gone to Plinko like Cleveland.
- Permalink: This will be much better than that vacation we took with the Pri...
Lois: Hey you guys.
Chris: Mom, everyone on TV says you're running the town great. Maybe you could do some damn laundry once in a while.
- Permalink: Hey you guys. Mom, everyone on TV says you're running the town...
(About Quahog Lake's pollution)What kind of world is it when you can't even trust the oil companies anymore?Peter
- Permalink: What kind of world is it when you can't even trust the oil compa...