It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sommbitch or another. Ain't about you, Jayne. It's about what they need.Mal
My way of being polite or however it's... well, it's the only way I have of showing you that I like you. Of showing respect.Simon
Just keep walkin', preacher man.River
- Permalink: Just keep walkin', preacher man.
The living legend needs eggs!Jayne
- Permalink: The living legend needs eggs!
ZoI: River, honey, he's putting the hair away now.
River: Doesn't matter. It'll still be there...waiting
- Permalink: Doesn't matter. It'll still be there...waiting
River: You see, the snow on the roof is too heavy, you see, the ceiling will cave in. His brains are in terrible danger.
Book: River, please, why don't you come on out?
River: No! Can't. Too much hair.
- Permalink: No! Can't. Too much hair.
I tore these out of your symbol and they turned into paper, but I wanna put them back, so...River
We gotta go to the crappy town where I'm a hero.Wash
- Permalink: We gotta go to the crappy town where I'm a hero.
Book: What are we up to, sweetheart?
River Tam: Fixing your Bible.
- Permalink: Fixing your Bible.
Ah, hey! I got an idea. Instead'a us hangin' around playin' art critic 'til I get pitched by The Man, how's about we move away from this eerie-ass piece of work and get on with our increasingly eerie-ass day, how's that?Jayne
Wash: I think they captured him though, you know, captured his essence.
Kaylee: Looks sorta angry, don't he?
Wash: Thatís kinda what I meant.
- Permalink: Thatís kinda what I meant.
This must be what going mad feels like.Simon
- Permalink: This must be what going mad feels like.
Mal: You're only going to scare him.
Jayne: Pain is scary.
- Permalink: Pain is scary.
Mal: I gotta know how close the Alliance is, exactly how much you told them before Wash scrambled your call. So I've given Jayne here the job of finding out.
Jayne: He was non-specific as to how.
- Permalink: He was non-specific as to how.