Friends Season 2 Episode 17: "The One Where Eddie Moves In" Quotes
Monica: Ross, I hated you when we were kids.
Ross: You hated me when we were kids?
Monica: Yes. I hated you. I mean I, I, loved you in a "you're my brother so I have to" kind of way, but basically, yeah, I hated your guts.
- Permalink: Ross, I hated you when we were kids. You hated me when we were...
(About Baywatch) Well that's the brilliance of it. The pretty people... and the running.Chandler
- Permalink: Well that's the brilliance of it. The pretty people... and the r...
Phoebe: (About the woman who sang "Smelly Cat") I mean this poor woman.
Ross: What woman?
Phoebe: The voice woman. Ya know, I mean, she has a great voice but she doesn't have a video.
Rachel: Okay, Pheebs. But what about you?
Phoebe: Well I have a video, you have to pay attention. No this, this voice woman, she's so talented but, according to the producer people, they said she doesn't have like the right look or something, you know. I mean, it's like, she's like one of those animals at the pound who like nobody wants 'cause they're not pretty enough or you know. Like, like some old dog who's just kind of like stinky and. Huh, oh my God, she's smelly cat. Oh, oh that song has so many levels.
- Permalink: I mean this poor woman. What woman? The voice woman. Ya know...
Chandler: Well you know, we got to talking and, uh, he said he needed a place and I had a spare room.
Joey: Oh, now it's a spare room?
Chandler: Well yeah, in that it's not being used and I... have it to spare.
- Permalink: Well you know, we got to talking and, uh, he said he needed a pl...
Monica: But I thought you wanted to live by yourself.
Joey: I did. I thought it'd be great. I figured I'd have, like, time alone with my thoughts, but, you know, it turns out I don't have as many thoughts as you'd think.
- Permalink: But I thought you wanted to live by yourself. I did. I thought...
Monica: Damn it, Ross, get your butt out of the bathroom!
Ross: Calm down, I'm blow drying.
Monica: Blow drying what? You have no hair.
- Permalink: Damn it, Ross, get your butt out of the bathroom! Calm down, I...
Joey: Yeah. Uh, oh, the best part, come on. (Leads them to the bathroom) Huh?
Rachel: Hey, nice toilet.
Joey: No no no, behind it.
Ross: You have a phone in here?
Joey: That's right, I have a phone in here.
Monica: Joey, promise me something.
Monica: Never call me from that phone.
- Permalink: Yeah. Uh, oh, the best part, come on. Huh? Hey, nice toilet. ...
Phoebe: (Looking at a water sculpture that looks like a window with rain running down it) Hey, excellent, excellent water-table thing.
Joey: Thanks, yeah. I love this, but you know what? It makes me want to pee.
Phoebe: Yeah, well, me too. Yeah. I think that's the challenge.
- Permalink: Hey, excellent, excellent water-table thing. Thanks, yeah. I l...
Joey: (Showing off his new, horribly tacky apartment). Huh? So what do you think? Casa de Joey. Huh? (Proudly) I decorated it myself.
Ross: Get out.
- Permalink: . Huh? So what do you think? Casa de Joey. Huh? I decorated it ...