Friends Season 2 Episode 7: "The One Where Ross Finds Out" Quotes
Joey: Hey Pheebs.
Phoebe: How come you're watching a rabbi play electric guitar?
Joey: I can't find the remote. (Phoebe turns off the TV) Thank you.
- Permalink: Hey Pheebs. How come you're watching a rabbi play electric gui...
Rachel: Wait, so, you're going?
Ross: Well, okay, I, uh, I have to. I can't deal with this right now. I mean, I've, you know, got a cab. I've got a girlfriend. I'm gonna go get a cat.
Rachel: Okay, okay.
Ross: Cat. (Leaves)
- Permalink: Wait, so, you're going? Well, okay, I, uh, I have to. I can't ...
Chandler: No, no, no, no, no, no. (Opens the door for Monica) No. Monica, it's Sunday morning. I'm not running on a Sunday.
Monica: Why not?
Chandler: Because it's Sunday. It's God's day.
Monica: Okay, if you say stop, then we stop.
Chandler: Okay, stop.
- Permalink: No, no, no, no, no, no. No. Monica, it's Sunday morning. I'm no...
Michael: I don't know if Monica told you. but this is the first date I've gone on since my divorce. So, if I seem a little nervous, I am.
Rachel: (Distractedly) How long do cats live?
Michael: (Confused) I'm sorry?
Rachel: Cats, how long do they live figuring you don't... you know, throw them under a bus or something?
Michael: Um, maybe fifteen, sixteen years.
- Permalink: I don't know if Monica told you. but this is the first date I've...
Ross: Oh, Monica, I figured I'd come by tomorrow morning and pick up Fluffy's old cat toy, okay?
Monica: Only if you say his full name.
Ross: (Reluctantly) Can I come over tomorrow and pick up Fluffy Meowington's cat toy.
- Permalink: Oh, Monica, I figured I'd come by tomorrow morning and pick up F...
Monica: You, Bing. Racquetball in fifteen minutes.
Chandler: Joey, be a pal. Lift up my hand and smack her with it.
- Permalink: You, Bing. Racquetball in fifteen minutes. Joey, be a pal. Lif...
(About Monica "helping" him workout) She's insane; the woman is insane. It's before work, it's after work, it's during work. She's got me doing butt clenches at my desk. And now, they won't bring me my mail anymore.Chandler
- Permalink: She's insane; the woman is insane. It's before work, it's after ...
Joey: When I first met you, know what I said to Chandler? I said, "Excellent butt, great rack."
Phoebe: Really? That's so sweet. I mean, I'm officially offended, but that's so sweet.
- Permalink: When I first met you, know what I said to Chandler? I said, Exce...
Phoebe: Why won't he give it up?
Joey: Maybe he drives his car on the other side of the road, if you know what I mean.
Phoebe: No. What do you mean? He's not British.
- Permalink: Why won't he give it up? Maybe he drives his car on the other ...
Monica: Chandler. I'm unemployed and in dire need of a project. Wanna work out? I can remake you.
Chandler: Oh, you know I would, but that might get in the way of my lying around time.
Everyone: Come on, let her do it!
Chandler: All right. But if we put on spandex and my boobs are bigger than yours, I'm going home.
Phoebe: Your boobs are fine. Look, I never should have said anything. Come here. Come here. (Hugs Chandler, but pretends her hands can't reach all the way around him) Oh, can't make... hands... meet...
- Permalink: Chandler. I'm unemployed and in dire need of a project. Wanna wo...
Ross: That's that's Julie, Julie, Julie, (Into intercom) Hi Julie!
Julie: Hi honey, I have a cab waiting.
Ross: I'll be right down!
- Permalink: That's that's Julie, Julie, Julie, Hi Julie! Hi honey, I have...
Phoebe: (About Ross kissing Julie outside the window) Ooh, Rachel, don't look.
Rachel: What? (Looks) Come on you guys, I don't care, I have a date tonight.
Joey: Woah, you have a date?
Rachel: Yeah, Monica's setting me up.
Joey: But, what about, Ross and uh...?
Rachel: Oh what, my whole insane jealousy thing? Well, you know, as much fun as that was, I've decided to opt for sanity.
Chandler: So you really okay about all this?
Rachel: Oh yeah, come on. I'm moving on. He can press her up against that window as much as he wants. For all I care, he can throw her through the damn thing.
- Permalink: Ooh, Rachel, don't look. What? Come on you guys, I don't care...