Friends Season 3 Episode 12: "The One with All the Jealousy" Quotes
Ross: I'm sorry, I was an idiot.
Rachel: A big idiot.
Ross: A big idiot. Just you have to realize is, this whole Mark thing is kinda hard for me.
Rachel: Honey, why is it hard, I mean we've been together for almost a year now?
Ross: Well, I was with Carol for like eight years and I lost her. And now if it's possible I think I love you even more. So, it's hard for me to believe that I'm not gonna, well that someone else is not going to take you away.
Gunther: (Eavesdropping) Let it be me! Let it be me!
- Permalink: I'm sorry, I was an idiot. A big idiot. A big idiot. Just ...
Phoebe: How was last night with Julio, seorita?
Monica: It was so amazing, he is so sexy, and smart, which makes him even sexier. Oh gosh, I gotta show you this. Last night, we were fooling around and he stops to write a poem.
Joey: Get out! I couldn't stop if a meteor hit me.
- Permalink: How was last night with Julio, seorita? It was so amazing, he...
Mark: (Answering the phone) Rachel Green's line, how may I help you?
Ross: Hi, is Rachel there?
Mark: And who may I say is calling?
Ross: This is Ross.
Mark: Ross of...?
Ross: Of Ross and Rachel.
- Permalink: Rachel Green's line, how may I help you? Hi, is Rachel there?...
One, two, three.
Congratulations on your first week at your brand new job,
It won't be long before you're the boss.
And you know who will be there to support you,
Your one and only boyfriend,
(One singer singing)
It's nice to have a boyfriend.
Your loyal, loving boyfriend, Ross.
- Permalink: One, two, three. Congratulations on your first week at your bra...
Rachel: (To Ross) You have a play date with a stripper?!
Chandler: Man, I gotta get a kid.
- Permalink: You have a play date with a stripper?! Man, I gotta get a kid.
(To Julio) Your a poet and don't know it.Monica
- Permalink: Your a poet and don't know it.
Ross: She's having lunch with him. She's having lunch with him! And you should of seen the hug she gave him when she got the job. And, and, and, he's really good looking. What am I gonna do?
Chandler: Don't do anything. Keep it inside. Learn how to hide your feelings! Don't cry out loud.
- Permalink: She's having lunch with him. She's having lunch with him! And yo...
Joey: Guess who's in an audition for a Broadway musical?
Chandler: I want to say you, but that seems like such an easy answer.
- Permalink: Guess who's in an audition for a Broadway musical? I want to s...
Rachel: Well, there's a kiss he won't forget for a few hours. You know?
Chandler: Yeah. Either that or you just turned him on and sent him off to a stripper.
- Permalink: Well, there's a kiss he won't forget for a few hours. You know? ...
(To Ross) It was like you were marking your territory. You might as well have come in and peed all around my desk.Rachel
- Permalink: It was like you were marking your territory. You might as well h...
Joey: And before you know it, she's with him. And you'll be all, "Oh, man!" And he'll be all, "Yes!" And us, we'll be like "Oh, dude!" And pretty soon you'll be like, "Hi," and, "Well, I can't go. Rachel and Mark might be there." And we'll be like, "Man, get over it, it's been four years!"
Chandler: He paints quite a picture, doesn't he?
- Permalink: And before you know it, she's with him. And you'll be all, Oh, m...
Chandler: (Coming off the phone) Okay! We have our stripper, a Miss Crystal Chandelier!
Joey: Well sure, if you name a kid that, what do you expect them to grow up to be?
- Permalink: Okay! We have our stripper, a Miss Crystal Chandelier! Well su...