Friends Season 1 Episode 7: "The One with the Blackout" Quotes
(Thinking) I'm trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre. Is it a vestibule? Maybe it's an atrium. Oh, yeah, that's the part you should be focusing on, you idiot.Chandler
- Permalink: I'm trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre. Is it a vest...
(At the camera in the ATM vestibule, after the blackout) Hi. Um, I'm account number 7143457. And uh, I don't know if you got any of that, but I would really like a copy of the tape.Chandler
- Permalink: Hi. Um, I'm account number 7143457. And uh, I don't know if you ...
Phoebe: This is so typical. I'm always the last one to know everything.
Monica: No, you are not. We tell you stuff.
Phoebe: Yuh-huh! I was the last one to know when Chandler got bitten by the peacock at the zoo. I was the last one to know when you had a crush on Joey when he was moving in. (Monica gestures at Phoebe to shut up; Joey looks surprised but pleased) Looks like I was second to last.
- Permalink: This is so typical. I'm always the last one to know everything. ...
Phoebe: Eww, look. Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles.
(They all look out the window and then flinch in pain)
Rachel: That had to hurt!
- Permalink: Eww, look. Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles. That had t...
Joey: It's never gonna happen.
Joey: You and Rachel!
- Permalink: It's never gonna happen. What? You and Rachel!
Paolo: Phoebe, anche tu bellissima. Se siete tutte cos belle mi trasferisco proprio qui.
Phoebe: You betcha!
- Permalink: Phoebe, anche tu bellissima. Se siete tutte cos belle mi trasfer...
(Looking through the fridge) Anybody hungry? We got a Klondike... soup.Monica
- Permalink: Anybody hungry? We got a Klondike... soup.
Joey: You waited too long to make your move, and now you're in the friend zone.
Ross: No, no, no. I am not in the zone.
Joey: Ross, you're mayor of the zone.
- Permalink: You waited too long to make your move, and now you're in the fri...
Rachel: Come on, someone go.
Monica: Okay, I'll go. Senior year of college on a pool table.
Ross: That's my sister.
Joey: Okay, my weirdest place would have to be ... the woman's room on the second floor of the New York City Public Library.
Monica: Oh my God. What were you doing in a library?
Ross: Pheebs, what about you?
Phoebe: Oh ... Milwaukee. Well, it's really a weird place.
Rachel: Um ... Ross?
Ross: Disneyland, 1989. It's a Small World After All. The ride broke down. So, Carol and I went behind a couple of those mechanical Dutch children ... then they fixed the ride and we were asked never to return to the Magic Kingdom.
Phoebe: Oh, Rachel.
Rachel: Oh come one, I already went.
Monica: You did not go.
Rachel: All right ... oh, the foot of the bed.
Ross: Step back ...
Joey: We have a winner.
- Permalink: Come on, someone go. Okay, I'll go. Senior year of college on ...