Friends Season 2 Episode 2: "The One with the Breast Milk" Quotes
Monica: Rachel, say that I'm friends with her, we spend some time together. Is that so terrible?
Monica: It's that terrible?
Rachel: Yes. Monica, you don't get it. It's bad enough that she's stolen the guy who might actually be the person that I am supposed to be with, but now, she's actually, but now she's actually stealing you.
Monica: Me? What are you talking about? Nobody could steal me from you. I mean, just because I'm friends with her doesn't make me any less friends with you. I mean, you're my... We're, we're... Oh, I love you.
Rachel: I love you too.
Phoebe: You guys, um, I know that this really doesn't have anything to do with me, but, um, I love you guys too! (Phoebe gets in the hug) Oh, I really needed that.
- Permalink: Rachel, say that I'm friends with her, we spend some time togeth...
Carol: Okay, and this is Funny Clown. Funny Clown is only for after his naps, not before his naps or he won't sleep.
Ross: Carol, we've been through this before, okay? We have a good time. We laugh, we play. It's like we're father and son.
Susan: Honey, relax. Ross is great with him. (To Ross) Don't look so surprised. I'm a lovely person.
- Permalink: Okay, and this is Funny Clown. Funny Clown is only for after his...
Joey: Hey, how ya doin'?
Joey: Listen, I know you're new, but it's kinda understood that everything from Young Men's to the escalator is my territory.
Todd: Your territory, huh?
Joey: Yeah. (To a customer) Bijan for men?
Customer: No thanks.
Customer: Yeah. All right.
Todd: You were saying?
- Permalink: Hey, how ya doin'? Morning. Listen, I know you're new, but i...
(About the new guy at work) These new kids, they never last. Sooner or later, they all... stop lasting.Joey
- Permalink: These new kids, they never last. Sooner or later, they all... st...
Joey: (About breast milk) Yeah, it's kinda sweet, sort of like, uh...
Susan: Cantaloupe juice.
Ross: You've tasted it? You've tasted it.
Susan: Uh huh.
Ross: Oh, you've tasted it.
Susan: You can keep saying it, but it won't stop being true.
- Permalink: Yeah, it's kinda sweet, sort of like, uh... Cantaloupe juice. ...
Rachel: Monica, what is with you? Who'd you have lunch with?
Rachel: (Shocked) What?
- Permalink: Monica, what is with you? Who'd you have lunch with? Judy. W...
Monica: (Answering the phone) Hello? Oh, Hi, Ju-- Hi, Jew! Uh huh? Uh huh? Okay. Um, sure, that'd be great. See ya then. Bye.
Rachel: Did you just say "Hi, Jew?"
Monica: Yes. Uh, yes, I did. That was my friend, Eddie Moskowitz. Yeah, he likes it, reaffirms his faith.
- Permalink: Hello? Oh, Hi, Ju-- Hi, Jew! Uh huh? Uh huh? Okay. Um, sure, tha...
Monica: (Trying to hide her day with Julie from Rachel) Phoebe, listen. You were with me, and we were shopping all day.
Monica: We were shopping, and we had lunch.
Phoebe: Oh, all right. What did I have?
Monica: You had a salad.
Phoebe: Oh, no wonder I don't feel full.
- Permalink: Phoebe, listen. You were with me, and we were shopping all day. ...
Julie: Hey, listen, would you like to go to a movie sometime or something?
Rachel: Yeah, that'd be great. I'd love it.
Julie: I'd love it too. Shoot, I gotta go. So, I'll talk to you later.
Rachel: All right, Julie. (Julie leaves) What a manipulative bitch.
- Permalink: Hey, listen, would you like to go to a movie sometime or somethi...