Friends Season 2 Episode 21: "The One with the Bullies" Quotes
Joey: Haven't you ever gotten beat up before?
Joey: I mean, by someone besides Monica.
- Permalink: Haven't you ever gotten beat up before? Yeah. I mean, by s...
Joey: Hey Monica, why are we watching the business channel?
Monica: 'Cause I was going by it the other day and I saw that there was a stock with my initials, MEG, on it and, well, sometimes I have to watch for two or three hours before it comes up again but when it does, it's pretty exciting.
Rachel: Okay honey, you really need a job.
- Permalink: Hey Monica, why are we watching the business channel? 'Cause I...
Chandler: (About beating people up) Yeah, I wouldn't know having missed everything.
Bully: Don't do that to yourself. Any one of us could have tripped over that little girls jump-rope.
- Permalink: Yeah, I wouldn't know having missed everything. Don't do that ...
(In a deep, scratchy voice) Uh, hello Miss Buffay. I know where your dog is. I want you to know that he'll be returned to you, almost as good as new, within, within 24 hours. Uh, goodbye.Joey
- Permalink: Uh, hello Miss Buffay. I know where your dog is. I want you to k...
Chandler: Do you have to be a Century 21 real-estate agent to get to wear those really cool jackets?
Ross: Do you say this stuff to girls?
- Permalink: Hey. What? Do you have to be a Century 21 real-estate agent ...
Ross & Chandler: (Depressed) Hi.
Rachel: What's the matter with you?
Chandler: The mean guys at the coffee house took my hat.
- Permalink: Hi. What's the matter with you? The mean guys at the coffee ...
Ross: Maybe getting beat up is just something every guy has to go through once in his life, like a rite of passage or something.
Chandler: Well, couldn't we just lose our virginities again? Because actually I think mine's growing back.
- Permalink: Maybe getting beat up is just something every guy has to go thro...
Monica: (On the phone) Time is money, my friend! Whoo!
Rachel: "Time is money, my friend?"
Joey: Yeah, you missed, "Takes money to make money," and, "Don't make me come down there and kick your Wall Street butt."
Monica: Hey, I made $17 before breakfast. What have you done?
Joey: Well, I had breakfast here, so technically I just saved $3.50.
- Permalink: Time is money, my friend! Whoo! Time is money, my friend? Ye...
Rachel: But Monica, you don't know the first thing about the stock market.
Monica: What's to know? Buy, low, sell, high, bears, bulls! (Picks up the phone) Yes, Manhattan. Telephone number for the stock... selling store.
- Permalink: But Monica, you don't know the first thing about the stock marke...