Joey: So what are you gonna do?
Ross: What can I do? One person wants to break up, you break up.
Chandler: Hey, no way! Come on, this is you guys. Call her and work it out.
Ross: Oh come on. We just had this huge fight, all right? Don't I have to wait a while?
Chandler: Hey, this isn't like swimming after you eat, pick up the phone!! (Ross goes to call her)
Chandler: You know that whole swimming thing is a myth.
Joey: Yeah, Tell that to my Uncle Lenny.
Chandler: Why? What happened to him?
Joey: Nothing, he just really believes in that.
- Permalink: So what are you gonna do? What can I do? One person wants to b...
Chandler: Hey, you know what? Maybe we should get going. I mean what time did Chloe say we should be there?
Joey: Uh, 10:30.
Chandler: What time is it now?
Chandler: Yeah all right, so we'll hang out.
- Permalink: Hey, you know what? Maybe we should get going. I mean what time ...
Chandler: I thought tonight was your big anniversary dinner.
Ross: Yeah, there's been a little change of plans. We're breaking up instead.
- Permalink: I thought tonight was your big anniversary dinner. Yeah, there...
Ross: Is Rach in her room?
Monica: Oh, no. She's still at work, but she told me to tell you to call her.
Ross: What? Is she gonna cancel on me again? How could she do this? Doesn't she know it's our anniversary?
Monica: Alright, Ross? This is the extent of my knowledge on the subject: Call Rachel.
- Permalink: Is Rach in her room? Oh, no. She's still at work, but she told...
Rachel: Maybe we should take a break.
Ross: You're right. Let's cool off, get some frozen yoghurt.
Rachel: No, a break from us.
- Permalink: Maybe we should take a break. You're right. Let's cool off, ge...
(On the phone at work) I have the invoice right in front of me, and it clearly states that we ordered the Riviera bikini in a variety of sizes and colors. What? What difference does it make what I'm wearing!?Rachel
- Permalink: I have the invoice right in front of me, and it clearly states t...
Monica: Can I have a tissue?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, sure. I just hope you don't accidentally suck it up through your nose and choke on it.
- Permalink: Can I have a tissue? Oh, yeah, sure. I just hope you don't acc...
(About Leslie) When we were playing together, that was the best time I've had in, like, all my lives.Phoebe
- Permalink: When we were playing together, that was the best time I've had ...
Monica: My milk's gone bad.
Chandler: I hate that. I once had a thing of half-and-half, stole my car.
- Permalink: My milk's gone bad. I hate that. I once had a thing of half-an...
Chandler: Just had me a little nubbinectomy. Yep! Two nipples, no waiting.
Monica: Wow. Just like Rachel in High School.
Monica: Come on! Come on, I was kidding! It was such an obvious joke!
Chandler: That was an obvious joke; and I didn't think of it. Why didn't I think of it? The source of all my powers! Oh dear God, what have I done!
- Permalink: Just had me a little nubbinectomy. Yep! Two nipples, no waiting....
Leslie: Okay, my next song's called, "Phoebe Buffay, What Can I Say? I Really Loved When We Were Singing Partners, And I Shouldn'ta Left You That Way."
Phoebe: Oh no, one of those look-for-the-hidden-meaning songs.
- Permalink: Okay, my next song's called, Phoebe Buffay, What Can I Say? I Re...
Rachel: I've got some bad news.
Rachel: I can get a quick bite to eat, but then I have to come back up here.
Ross: Come on sweetie! You've had to work late every night for the past two weeks, what is it this time?
Mark: Actually, it's kinda my fault. I, I quit today.
Ross: (To Rachel) But work comes first!
- Permalink: I've got some bad news. What? I can get a quick bite to eat,...
Joey: If the homo sapiens were in fact homo sapiens...is that why they're extinct?
Ross: Joey, homo sapiens are people!
Joey: Hey, I'm not judging!
- Permalink: If the homo sapiens were in fact homo sapiens...is that why they...
- Rating: 4.4 / 5.0
Chandler: Take off their hats!
Phoebe: Popes into a Volkswagen! (Chandler nods) Oh, I love that joke!
- Permalink: Take off their hats! Popes into a Volkswagen! Oh, I love that...
- Rating: 4.5 / 5.0