Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Rachel: (About Bonnie's baldness) See, she doesn't look that bad.
Ross: You can see the moonlight bouncing off her head!
- Permalink: See, she doesn't look that bad. You can see the moonlight boun...
Ross: You still love me?
Ross: You still love me.
Rachel: Oh yeah, so, you love me!
Ross: No, nnnnn. What does this mean? What do you, I mean do you wanna, get back together?
Rachel: No. Maybe. I don't know. Ross, I still can't forgive you for what you did, I can't, I just, but sometimes when I'm with you I just, I feel so...
Rachel: I just, I feel, I just...
Rachel: I feel...
- Permalink: You still love me? No. You still love me. Oh yeah, so, you...
Rachel: (About Bonnie) Is that woman capable of talking about anything else but sex?
Joey: Yeah, sure. Well, you know, earlier she was talking about geography.
Monica: Joey, she was listing the countries she's done it in.
Joey: Well, I think we all learned something.
- Permalink: Is that woman capable of talking about anything else but sex? ...
Chandler: I don't want to be the guy who has a problem with his boss slapping his bottom.
Monica: I gotta tell ya, I think it's okay to be that guy.
- Permalink: I don't want to be the guy who has a problem with his boss slapp...
(While watching Pete's fight on TV) Run! Run you crazy, rich freak.Chandler
- Permalink: Run! Run you crazy, rich freak.
Rachel: So, come on, what was the big news Pete wanted to tell you Mon? Or should I say Mrs. Monica Becker?
Phoebe: No, no, no, oh, keep your name, don't take his name.
Monica: He didn't ask me to marry him.
Phoebe: Well then definitely don't take his name.
- Permalink: So, come on, what was the big news Pete wanted to tell you Mon? ...
Boss: And remember, there is no "I" in team.
Chandler: Yes, but there's two in "martini", so everybody back to my office!
- Permalink: And remember, there is no I in team. Yes, but there's two in m...
Rachel: (On the subject of congratulatory butt-slapping) I don't understand guys. I'd never congratulate Monica on a great stew by grabbing her boob.
Chandler: Yeah, for a really great stew you just stick your head in between them.
Monica: Can we please go eat?
Ross: Yeah, what are we getting?
Monica: Anything but stew.
- Permalink: I don't understand guys. I'd never congratulate Monica on a grea...
Phoebe: Well, maybe it won't work out. Maybe Ross won't like her personality.
Rachel: Why, does she have a bad personality?
Phoebe: Oh no, Bonnie's the best!
- Permalink: Well, maybe it won't work out. Maybe Ross won't like her persona...
Have you ever wondered if there's a town in Missouri or something named Sample? And then as you're driving to the town there's like, a sign that says, "You're in Sample?"Chandler
- Permalink: Have you ever wondered if there's a town in Missouri or somethin...
Monica: You're not gonna get going, are you?
Pete: Well, let me ask you a question. Am I the Ultimate Fighting Champion?
Monica: Well, no. But...
Pete: Well, I'm not gonna stop until I'm the Ultimate Fighting Champion.
Monica: That guy stood on your neck until you passed out!
Pete: Let me tell you a story. When I set out to create Moss 865, do you think it just happened overnight? No. There was Moss 1, that burnt down my Dad's garage, there was Moss 2 that would only schedule appointments in January, and 862 others that I learned from, just like I learned from this fight, never to let a guy stand on my neck.
Monica: You didn't know that already?
- Permalink: You're not gonna get going, are you? Well, let me ask you a qu...
Monica: You are the worst ultimate fighter ever!
Pete: You know, I have a torn rotator cuff, a hairline fracture in my right forearm and a severely bruised Adam's apple, but that really hurt.
- Permalink: You are the worst ultimate fighter ever! You know, I have a to...