Friends Season 2 Quotes
(About Baywatch) Well that's the brilliance of it. The pretty people... and the running.Chandler
- Permalink: Well that's the brilliance of it. The pretty people... and the r...
Phoebe: (About the woman who sang "Smelly Cat") I mean this poor woman.
Ross: What woman?
Phoebe: The voice woman. Ya know, I mean, she has a great voice but she doesn't have a video.
Rachel: Okay, Pheebs. But what about you?
Phoebe: Well I have a video, you have to pay attention. No this, this voice woman, she's so talented but, according to the producer people, they said she doesn't have like the right look or something, you know. I mean, it's like, she's like one of those animals at the pound who like nobody wants 'cause they're not pretty enough or you know. Like, like some old dog who's just kind of like stinky and. Huh, oh my God, she's smelly cat. Oh, oh that song has so many levels.
- Permalink: I mean this poor woman. What woman? The voice woman. Ya know...
Joey: (Showing off his new, horribly tacky apartment). Huh? So what do you think? Casa de Joey. Huh? (Proudly) I decorated it myself.
Ross: Get out.
- Permalink: . Huh? So what do you think? Casa de Joey. Huh? I decorated it ...
Chandler: Well you know, we got to talking and, uh, he said he needed a place and I had a spare room.
Joey: Oh, now it's a spare room?
Chandler: Well yeah, in that it's not being used and I... have it to spare.
- Permalink: Well you know, we got to talking and, uh, he said he needed a pl...
Monica: I can't believe he has a new roommate. Who is this guy?
Ross: Uh, Eddie something. He just met him.
Rachel: It'll never last, he's just a rebound roommate.
- Permalink: I can't believe he has a new roommate. Who is this guy? Uh, Ed...
Monica: Ross, I hated you when we were kids.
Ross: You hated me when we were kids?
Monica: Yes. I hated you. I mean I, I, loved you in a "you're my brother so I have to" kind of way, but basically, yeah, I hated your guts.
- Permalink: Ross, I hated you when we were kids. You hated me when we were...
(Picks up the orange juice carton and discovers it's empty) Alright, that's it! He just comes in here, Mr. Johnny Neweggs, with his, his, his moving the mail and his, his "see ya, pals!"Joey
- Permalink: Alright, that's it! He just comes in here, Mr. Johnny Neweggs, ...
Joey: Who's eggs do you like better, his or mine? Huh?
Chandler: Well I like both eggs equally.
Joey: Oh come on! Nobody like two different kinds of eggs equally. You like one better then the other and I wanna know which.
Chandler: Well what's the difference? Your eggs aren't here anymore are they? You took your eggs and you left! Did you really expect me never to find new eggs?
- Permalink: Who's eggs do you like better, his or mine? Huh? Well I like b...
Phoebe: Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. You are not gonna believe this. I have just been discovered.
Chandler: Now wait a minute, I claimed you in the name of France four years ago.
- Permalink: Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. You are not gonna be...