Friends Season 2 Quotes
Rachel: What happened to, uh, MEG?
Monica: MEG was good for me, but I dumped her. Ya know, my motto is "get out before they go down."
Joey: That is so not my motto!
- Permalink: What happened to, uh, MEG? MEG was good for me, but I dumped h...
Monica: (On the phone) Time is money, my friend! Whoo!
Rachel: "Time is money, my friend?"
Joey: Yeah, you missed, "Takes money to make money," and, "Don't make me come down there and kick your Wall Street butt."
Monica: Hey, I made $17 before breakfast. What have you done?
Joey: Well, I had breakfast here, so technically I just saved $3.50.
- Permalink: Time is money, my friend! Whoo! Time is money, my friend? Ye...
Ross: Maybe getting beat up is just something every guy has to go through once in his life, like a rite of passage or something.
Chandler: Well, couldn't we just lose our virginities again? Because actually I think mine's growing back.
- Permalink: Maybe getting beat up is just something every guy has to go thro...
Rachel: But Monica, you don't know the first thing about the stock market.
Monica: What's to know? Buy, low, sell, high, bears, bulls! (Picks up the phone) Yes, Manhattan. Telephone number for the stock... selling store.
- Permalink: But Monica, you don't know the first thing about the stock marke...
Chandler: Do you have to be a Century 21 real-estate agent to get to wear those really cool jackets?
Ross: Do you say this stuff to girls?
- Permalink: Hey. What? Do you have to be a Century 21 real-estate agent ...
(In a deep, scratchy voice) Uh, hello Miss Buffay. I know where your dog is. I want you to know that he'll be returned to you, almost as good as new, within, within 24 hours. Uh, goodbye.Joey
- Permalink: Uh, hello Miss Buffay. I know where your dog is. I want you to k...
Ross & Chandler: (Depressed) Hi.
Rachel: What's the matter with you?
Chandler: The mean guys at the coffee house took my hat.
- Permalink: Hi. What's the matter with you? The mean guys at the coffee ...
Ok, the dog will lick himself, but he won't eat your sandwich. What does that tell you, Joey?Rachel
- Permalink: Ok, the dog will lick himself, but he won't eat your sandwich. ...
Joey: Haven't you ever gotten beat up before?
Joey: I mean, by someone besides Monica.
- Permalink: Haven't you ever gotten beat up before? Yeah. I mean, by s...