Friends Season 2 Quotes
Tilly: I'm Tilly.
Tilly: I gather by that oh that he told you about me.
Chandler: Oh yeah, your uh, name came up in a uh, conversation that terrified me to my very soul.
- Permalink: I'm Tilly. Oh. I gather by that oh that he told you about me...
Rachel: So what happens next?
Joey: Well, I get the medical award for separating the Siamese twins, then Amber and I go to Venezuela to meet our other half brother "Ramon" and that's where I find the world's biggest emerald. It's really big, but it's cursed.
Chandler: God, that is good TV!
- Permalink: So what happens next? Well, I get the medical award for separa...
Rachel: (Watching Days of Our Lives) She just found out that she was cut out of the will.
Phoebe: Doesn't she know you can't define yourself in terms of money? That it's about values and morals and your ability to give and receive love.
- Permalink: She just found out that she was cut out of the will. Doesn't s...
Ross: (About the number of guys Rachel has slept with) Tell me about it. So what, what's your magic number?
Rachel: Uh, no.
Ross: Come on, you know everyone I've been with. All, both of them.
Rachel: Well, there's you.
Ross: Better not be doing these in order.
- Permalink: Tell me about it. So what, what's your magic number? Uh, no. ...
Oh please. That Paolo thing was barely a relationship. All it really was was just, ya know, meaningless animal sex. Okay, you know, that sounded so much better in my head.Rachel
- Permalink: Oh please. That Paolo thing was barely a relationship. All it re...
(About the number of guys Monica has slept with) Well it wasn't that many guys. I mean, if you consider how many guys there actually are, it's a very small percentage.Monica
- Permalink: Well it wasn't that many guys. I mean, if you consider how many ...
Monica: It's not going happen. They're doing it tonight, we can do it tomorrow.
Richard: Uh, in the future, if I could see the schedule beforehand...
- Permalink: It's not going happen. They're doing it tonight, we can do it to...
Ross: (Knocking on Joey's door) Come on.
Ross: Open up. We want to talk to you.
Joey: I don't feel like talking.
Rachel: Oh come on Joey, we care about you.
Chandler: We're worried about you.
Monica: And some of us really have to pee.
- Permalink: Come on. Joey. Open up. We want to talk to you. I don't fe...
Rachel: Ross, Ross, please listen to me. Ross, you are so much better for me than Paolo ever was. I mean you care about me, you're loving, you make me laugh.
Ross: Oh, hey, if I make you laugh, here's an idea: why don't you invite Paolo over and have a little romp in the sack and I'll just stand in the corner and tell knock-knock jokes.
- Permalink: Ross, Ross, please listen to me. Ross, you are so much better fo...