Friends Season 2 Quotes
(About the number of guys Monica has slept with) Well it wasn't that many guys. I mean, if you consider how many guys there actually are, it's a very small percentage.Monica
- Permalink: Well it wasn't that many guys. I mean, if you consider how many ...
Phoebe: All right I have to make a speech. I just want to say that of all the guys that Monica has been with, and that is a lot, I like you the best.
Richard: Oh, thank you Pheebs. That's very sweet.
Richard: Hear that? She likes me best, and apparently there have been a lot.
Monica: Not a lot, Phoebe's kidding, Phoebe's crazy.
Rachel: Phoebe's dead.
- Permalink: All right I have to make a speech. I just want to say that of al...
Oh please. That Paolo thing was barely a relationship. All it really was was just, ya know, meaningless animal sex. Okay, you know, that sounded so much better in my head.Rachel
- Permalink: Oh please. That Paolo thing was barely a relationship. All it re...
Ross: (About the number of guys Rachel has slept with) Tell me about it. So what, what's your magic number?
Rachel: Uh, no.
Ross: Come on, you know everyone I've been with. All, both of them.
Rachel: Well, there's you.
Ross: Better not be doing these in order.
- Permalink: Tell me about it. So what, what's your magic number? Uh, no. ...
Phoebe: Hi, um, I just thought that it would be fun if the three of us had some beers and got to know each other.
Eddie: Yeah alright. That sounds alright.
Phoebe: Oh good, okay. Oh no, I have to go because I'm late for my, um, Green Eggs and Ham discussion group. Um, tonight it's why he would not eat them on a train. Have fun bye.
- Permalink: Hi, um, I just thought that it would be fun if the three of us h...
Rachel: Oh, my God.
Ross: Monica keeps changing the channel.
Monica: Aw, that's great. Why don't you tell Mommy on me?
Rachel: Now, I'm Mommy in this little play? Alright, I refuse to get sucked into this weird little Geller dimension thing, so I'm gonna go and take a nice, long bubble bath because you kids are driving me crazy.
- Permalink: Oh, my God. Monica keeps changing the channel. Aw, that's g...
Joey: Who's eggs do you like better, his or mine? Huh?
Chandler: Well I like both eggs equally.
Joey: Oh come on! Nobody like two different kinds of eggs equally. You like one better then the other and I wanna know which.
Chandler: Well what's the difference? Your eggs aren't here anymore are they? You took your eggs and you left! Did you really expect me never to find new eggs?
- Permalink: Who's eggs do you like better, his or mine? Huh? Well I like b...
Phoebe: (About her edited music video) I... I've never heard myself sing before... except in my own head. This is so cool, now I can hear what you hear!
Rachel: Pretty... uh... different huh?
Phoebe: I'm sorry, but I am really talented!
- Permalink: I... I've never heard myself sing before... except in my own hea...
(Picks up the orange juice carton and discovers it's empty) Alright, that's it! He just comes in here, Mr. Johnny Neweggs, with his, his, his moving the mail and his, his "see ya, pals!"Joey
- Permalink: Alright, that's it! He just comes in here, Mr. Johnny Neweggs, ...