Futurama Season 2 Episode 10: "Put Your Head on My Shoulders" Quotes
Hookerbot: Honey, we love you!
Bender: Shut up baby, I know it!
- Permalink: Honey, we love you! Shut up baby, I know it!
Bender: Ah, computer dating. It's a lot like pimping, only you don't have to use the phrase, 'Upside your head.'
Leela: Bender, who would go to you for date advice?
Bender: Don't make me go upside your head!
- Permalink: Ah, computer dating. It's a lot like pimping, only you don't hav...
Fry: You're using an awful lot of makeup there.
Amy: This is deodorant.
Fry: What does it do?
- Permalink: You're using an awful lot of makeup there. This is deodorant. ...
Valentine's Days coming? Oh, crap. I forgot to get a girlfriend again.Fry
- Permalink: Valentine's Days coming? Oh, crap. I forgot to get a girlfriend ...
Victor: The seats are stuffed with eagle down, and the dashboard is made form the beaks of a thousand eagles. Also, there are some eagles under the floorboards
Amy: That's an awful lot of eagle.
Victor: Yes, and yet (sighs)
Amy: What's wrong?
Victor: It is just, the luxury edition has so much more eagle. It saddens me to think of you missing out.
- Permalink: The seats are stuffed with eagle down, and the dashboard is made...
When ever I get lonely, I can look over my shoulder at this disfiguring scar and think of you.Amy (talking to Fry)
- Permalink: When ever I get lonely, I can look over my shoulder at this disf...
This AC is incredible, I better turn on the heater too. This heater is incredible, I better turn up the AC.Fry
- Permalink: This AC is incredible, I better turn on the heater too. This hea...
Lincoln: Four score and 1145 years ago our forefathers' foreheads conceived a new nation.
Washington: And this Presidents' Day we honoureth those values that my body fought and died for.
Malfunctioning Eddie: Values like this brand new Plymouth V'Ger! Hi, I'm Malfunctioning Eddie and I'm malfunctioning so badly I'm practically giving these cars away!
- Permalink: Four score and 1145 years ago our forefathers' foreheads conceiv...
Bender: Mind if I tag along? I gotta bring my ass in for servicing. The recall notice says it could burst into flames in a low-speed collision.
Fry: No wonder you've been staying at the back of conga lines lately.
- Permalink: Mind if I tag along? I gotta bring my ass in for servicing. The ...
Victor: Hello, I am Victor and I know many things about the art of unloading fine cars on beautiful women.
Leela: Uh-huh. Now tell us she's witty and sophisticated.
Victor: Ah-ah-ah! A gentleman always sells a lady a car first.
- Permalink: Hello, I am Victor and I know many things about the art of unloa...
Salesman: Spotted her the minute you walked in, didn't you, sir? She's a real beauty.
Fry: Yup, she's beautiful coffee alright.
Salesman: No, the Ford Thundercougarfalconbird! Nothing makes you feel more like a man than a Thundercougarfalconbird. So how much were you thinking of spending on this Thundercougarfalconbird?
Fry: Sorry, I'm not here to buy.
Salesman: I understand, and it's wonderful you don't care whether anyone questions your sexual orientation.
Fry: I care! I care plenty! I just don't know how to make them stop!
Salesman: One word: Thundercougarfalconbird!
- Permalink: Spotted her the minute you walked in, didn't you, sir? She's a r...
Bender: You, sir, have defaced a national treasure! I demand you restore my buttocks to their former glory.
Mechanic: Alright. But sooner or later that ass is gonna blow, and when it does, I just pray you're not moonin' someone you care about.
- Permalink: You, sir, have defaced a national treasure! I demand you restore...
Bender: Yep, everything worked out great thanks to good old Bender.
Leela: Come on! It's not like you intentionally set us up with bad dates so we'd spend Valentine's Day together.
Bender: Didn't I, Leela? Didn't I?
Leela: No! You didn't! You just corralled a bunch of stiffs at the bus station and pocketed our money!
Bender: True. But in the end, isn't that what Valentine's Day is really all about?
Fry: I guess so.
- Permalink: Yep, everything worked out great thanks to good old Bender. Co...
Amy : It worked! They totally think we're making out!
Fry : Yea! (He and Amy begin juggling)...Hey, why aren't we making out?
Amy : I don't know.
- Permalink: It worked! They totally think we're making out! Yea! ...Hey, w...