Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
The Little Lord's been dreaming again.Old Nan
- Permalink: The Little Lord's been dreaming again.
Surrounded by Lannisters. Every time I close my eyes, I see their blond hair and their smug, satisfied faces. Must wound your pride, standin' out there like a glorified sentry. Jaime Lannister, son of the mighty Tywin. Forced to mind the door while your King eats and drinks and shits and fucks.King Robert
- Permalink: Surrounded by Lannisters. Every time I close my eyes, I see thei...
Everyone knew what this place was, and no one told me. No one but you. My father knew, and left me to rot at the Wall, all the same.Jon
- Permalink: Everyone knew what this place was, and no one told me. No one bu...
Old Nanny: I know a story about a crow.
Bran: I hate your stories.
Old Nanny: I know a story about a boy who hated stories.
- Permalink: I know a story about a crow. I hate your stories. I know a s...
War was easier than daughters.Ned
- Permalink: War was easier than daughters.
Joffrey: So you agree, the Starks are our enemies.
Cersei: Anyone who isn't us is our enemy.
- Permalink: So you agree, the Starks are our enemies. Anyone who isn't us ...
Grand Maester: Should we begin?
Ned: Without the king?
Renly: Winter may be coming, but I'm afraid the same cannot be said for my brother.
- Permalink: Should we begin? Without the king? Winter may be coming, but...
Lord Varys: Lord Stark.
Ned: Lord Varius.
Lord Varys: I was grievously sorry to hear of your troubles on the Kingsroad. We are all praying for Prince Joffrey's full recovery.
Ned: Shame you didn't say a prayer for the butcher's son.
- Permalink: Lord Stark. Lord Varius. I was grievously sorry to hear of y...
Ned: Glad to see your protecting the throne.
Jaime: This sturdy old thing? How many kings asses have polished it, I wonder. And, what's the line? The King shits, and the Hand wipes.
- Permalink: Glad to see your protecting the throne. This sturdy old thing?...
Ned: There's great honor serving in the Night's Watch. The Starks have manned the wall for thousands of years, and you are a Stark. You may not have my name, but you have my blood.
Jon: Is my mother alive. Does she know about me, where I am, where I'm going? Does she care?
Ned: The next time we see each other, we'll talk about your mother. Hmmm? I promise.
- Permalink: There's great honor serving in the Night's Watch. The Starks hav...
Jon: All the best swords have names you know.
Arya: Sansa can have her sewing needles. I have a Needle of my own.
- Permalink: All the best swords have names you know. Sansa can have her se...
Jon: First lesson, stick em with the pointy end.
Arya: I know which end to use.
Jon: I'm going to miss you.
- Permalink: First lesson, stick em with the pointy end. I know which end t...