Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Jack: I'm proud of you for helping him out, son
Gary: Thanks dad
Jack: You know you have a great big oversized help
Gary: That's why I'm helping him you think?
Jack: No, it's something I keep forgetting you tell you, it's hereditary
- Permalink: I'm proud of you for helping him out, son Thanks dad You kno...
Gary: I'm here for you, whatever you need, I'll do it for you. whatever it is you need. I'll help you
Taylor: Hold me
Gary: I'll put the TV on, I'll make you some soup
Taylor: Hold me
Gary: Run you a bath, get you a magazine
Taylor: I am a human being crying out in desperation and need, just come here and hold me!
- Permalink: I'm here for you, whatever you need, I'll do it for you. whatev...
Taylor: Can I ask you a simple business philosophy question, do you hate making money?
Gary: Yes, I hate making money
Taylor: Well then you are doing everything right. Why don't you use any of the tricks or loopholes or mechanisms I've set up for you
Gary: It's the tricks, loopholes and mechanisms that got me audited in the first place. I'm a house painter, you have my corporate headquarters in the Cayman Islands!
- Permalink: Can I ask you a simple business philosophy question, do you hate...
Taylor [to Allison]: You look like you've lost 190 pounds
Taylor [about Gary]: I'm talking about this guy over here!
- Permalink: You look like you've lost 190 pounds What? I'm talking about...
Tom: mom, they have a hamburger that costs $23
Gary: does it come with a picture of the chef laughing at you?
- Permalink: Mom, they have a hamburger that costs $23 oh does it come wi...