Gilmore Girls Season 3 Episode 15: "Face-Off" Quotes
Luke: Back when I was on the track team, we went to State three times in four years, and won it twice. Think they made buttons and put up banners? They couldn't care less.
Lorelai: Luke, that's because track is for dorks.
Rory: Yeah, it's true. I'm sorry.
Luke: Okay, the conversing part of this morning is now over.
- Permalink: Back when I was on the track team, we went to State three times ...
Mrs. Kim: You have everything you need? Food, water, music notes?
Mrs. Kim: Where's your tambourine?
Dave: We don't have one.
Mrs. Kim: Next time bring one.
Zack: (to Brian) Dude, remember the drill instructor in Full Metal Jacket?
- Permalink: You have everything you need? Food, water, music notes? Yes ...
Emily: Lorelai, hello.
Emily: You remember, I'm so touched.
- Permalink: Lorelai, hello. Mom? You remember, I'm so touched.
Richard: (about Trix's boyfriend) Do you really think he was wearing a track suit? Well, I wonder if he was wearing Nikes also.
Lorelai: 'Just do it' takes on a whole new meaning doesn't it?
- Permalink: Do you really think he was wearing a track suit? Well, I wonder ...
Kirk, just to let you know, some of the guys, not me you know, but some of the guys say that they're gonna to rip your head off if you don't shut up. Okay?Dean
- Permalink: Kirk, just to let you know, some of the guys, not me you know, b...
Want more Gilmore Girls?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!