Gilmore Girls Season 3 Episode 18: "Happy Birthday, Baby" Quotes
Fran Westin: So that's a four foot chocolate cake with individual vanilla cupcakes on top spelling out Happy 16th Birthday, Lorelai?
Rory Gilmore: That's right.
Fran Westin: Would you like butter cream or whip cream frosting on that?
Rory Gilmore: Can you do both?
Fran Westin: That's alot of frosting.
Rory Gilmore: I know. But it's my mom's favorite part. Once we tried to make a cake entirely out of frosting, which turned out to be better in theory than in actual execution.
Fran Westin: Well, both frostings it is, then.
- Permalink: So that's a four foot chocolate cake with individual vanilla cup...
Well, this is wonderful, to smell like a dead person. You'll have to beat them off with a stick.Michel Gerard
- Permalink: Well, this is wonderful, to smell like a dead person. You'll hav...
Rory: Hey, can you stash this at your house till the party? It's just favors and stuff.
Lane: Ironic, isn't it? You having to hide stuff at my house for a change.
Rory: Life has come full circle.
- Permalink: Hey, can you stash this at your house till the party? It's just ...
I have got a sobbing pregnant woman at home, which is not unusual except this time I didn't cause it!Jackson Belleville
- Permalink: I have got a sobbing pregnant woman at home, which is not unusua...
Taylor: [in the middle of convincing Nicole to date his nephew, instead of Luke] Luke I'm not talking to you.
Luke: It's my lucky day.
- Permalink: Luke I'm not talking to you. It's my lucky day. So that's...