Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Lorelai: Tell Sherry to keep her legs crossed 'til I get there.
Rory: Does that work?
Lorelai: No. Bye.
- Permalink: Tell Sherry to keep her legs crossed 'til I get there. Does th...
Lorelai: If I clean up Hug-a-World, does that cancel out me not getting rid of the boxes?
Rory: I'll consider it a wash.
Lorelai: How about if I chase it and bring it back?
Lorelai:: Hug-a-World would like to see the world.
Rory: It's moving.
Lorelai: There's something living there besides Canadians.
- Permalink: If I clean up Hug-a-World, does that cancel out me not getting r...
Luke: So tell me something, what's it like being Taylor's lawyer?
Miss Leahy: Well actually I'm not Mr. Doose's lawyer or only lawyer. He's one of our clients. So all our attorneys deal with him on a rotating basis. It's my month.
Luke: My condolences.
Miss Leahy: You know my father always told me that whatever does not kill you makes you stronger.
Luke: You're gonna be really strong.
- Permalink: So tell me something, what's it like being Taylor's lawyer? We...
Jackson: You wanna get another produce guy?
Sookie: Maybe I should!
Jackson: Well, go ahead!
Sookie: Don't tempt me!
Jackson: That's it, I am leaving.
Sookie: Go! And take the tendrils with you!
Jackson: Fine! See you tonight?
Sookie: I love you.
Lorelai: And it always ends with a hug.
- Permalink: You wanna get another produce guy? Maybe I should! Well, go ...
Oh wait! What's that? It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super Jackson and his atomic pea tendrils!Sookie
- Permalink: Oh wait! What's that? It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super Jack...
Lorelai: You look peeved.
Emily: I'm not peeved.
Lorelai: Well, you look peeved.
Emily: Kindly stop making me say the word peeved.
- Permalink: You look peeved. I'm not peeved. Well, you look peeved. Ki...
They took my tray! I can't believe they took my tray! All I did was go and tell them I wanted some new asparagus and they took my tray! Well I also told them to buy a slightly looser hairnet. One that wouldn't squish the part of the brain that can judge depth and measurement. And they took my tray. But still... Now what? (Paris points at Rory's untouched food tray) You gonna eat that?Paris
- Permalink: They took my tray! I can't believe they took my tray! All I did ...
Rory: Which maid was it?
Emily: Gertha, the one from Hamburg, Germany.
Lorelai: Which one was she?
Rory: You remember. She was the one who you made all those Hamburg-hamburger jokes to.
Lorelai: God, I beat that dead horse.
Rory: With glee.
Emily: She was the clomper.
Lorelai: The clomper?
Emily: She'd be upstairs making the bed and it'd sound like a Munich beer hall rally.
Lorelai: That's why you fired her?
Lorelai: Because she made noise when she walked?
- Permalink: Which maid was it? Gertha, the one from Hamburg, Germany. Wh...
Lorelai: Okay. Now, Sookie's on top of the menu. Let's make sure the dining room's open for a late lunch, and we need to confirm the number of rooms they'll need.
Michel: Yes, I have all of this written down on a notepad right next to my self-help book, Why Don't People Think You Know What The Hell You're Doing?
- Permalink: Okay. Now, Sookie's on top of the menu. Let's make sure the dini...
Fran Westin: So that's a four foot chocolate cake with individual vanilla cupcakes on top spelling out Happy 16th Birthday, Lorelai?
Rory Gilmore: That's right.
Fran Westin: Would you like butter cream or whip cream frosting on that?
Rory Gilmore: Can you do both?
Fran Westin: That's alot of frosting.
Rory Gilmore: I know. But it's my mom's favorite part. Once we tried to make a cake entirely out of frosting, which turned out to be better in theory than in actual execution.
Fran Westin: Well, both frostings it is, then.
- Permalink: So that's a four foot chocolate cake with individual vanilla cup...
Well, this is wonderful, to smell like a dead person. You'll have to beat them off with a stick.Michel Gerard
- Permalink: Well, this is wonderful, to smell like a dead person. You'll hav...
Rory: Hey, can you stash this at your house till the party? It's just favors and stuff.
Lane: Ironic, isn't it? You having to hide stuff at my house for a change.
Rory: Life has come full circle.
- Permalink: Hey, can you stash this at your house till the party? It's just ...