Gilmore Girls Quotes
They took my tray! I can't believe they took my tray! All I did was go and tell them I wanted some new asparagus and they took my tray! Well I also told them to buy a slightly looser hairnet. One that wouldn't squish the part of the brain that can judge depth and measurement. And they took my tray. But still... Now what? (Paris points at Rory's untouched food tray) You gonna eat that?Paris
- Permalink: They took my tray! I can't believe they took my tray! All I did ...
Rory: Which maid was it?
Emily: Gertha, the one from Hamburg, Germany.
Lorelai: Which one was she?
Rory: You remember. She was the one who you made all those Hamburg-hamburger jokes to.
Lorelai: God, I beat that dead horse.
Rory: With glee.
Emily: She was the clomper.
Lorelai: The clomper?
Emily: She'd be upstairs making the bed and it'd sound like a Munich beer hall rally.
Lorelai: That's why you fired her?
Lorelai: Because she made noise when she walked?
- Permalink: Which maid was it? Gertha, the one from Hamburg, Germany. Wh...
Lorelai: Okay. Now, Sookie's on top of the menu. Let's make sure the dining room's open for a late lunch, and we need to confirm the number of rooms they'll need.
Michel: Yes, I have all of this written down on a notepad right next to my self-help book, Why Don't People Think You Know What The Hell You're Doing?
- Permalink: Okay. Now, Sookie's on top of the menu. Let's make sure the dini...
Fran Westin: So that's a four foot chocolate cake with individual vanilla cupcakes on top spelling out Happy 16th Birthday, Lorelai?
Rory Gilmore: That's right.
Fran Westin: Would you like butter cream or whip cream frosting on that?
Rory Gilmore: Can you do both?
Fran Westin: That's alot of frosting.
Rory Gilmore: I know. But it's my mom's favorite part. Once we tried to make a cake entirely out of frosting, which turned out to be better in theory than in actual execution.
Fran Westin: Well, both frostings it is, then.
- Permalink: So that's a four foot chocolate cake with individual vanilla cup...
Well, this is wonderful, to smell like a dead person. You'll have to beat them off with a stick.Michel Gerard
- Permalink: Well, this is wonderful, to smell like a dead person. You'll hav...
Rory: Hey, can you stash this at your house till the party? It's just favors and stuff.
Lane: Ironic, isn't it? You having to hide stuff at my house for a change.
Rory: Life has come full circle.
- Permalink: Hey, can you stash this at your house till the party? It's just ...
I have got a sobbing pregnant woman at home, which is not unusual except this time I didn't cause it!Jackson Belleville
- Permalink: I have got a sobbing pregnant woman at home, which is not unusua...
Clara: Is Jess your real name?
Clara: Do you like it?
Jess: It's fine.
Clara: Would you rather be named Bill?
Jess: (to Dean) Does this belong to you?
- Permalink: Is Jess your real name? Yes. Do you like it? It's fine. ...
Everything that's wrong in your life is my fault. Everything that's wrong in your father's life is my fault. Basically, everything's that wrong is my fault.Emily
- Permalink: Everything that's wrong in your life is my fault. Everything tha...