Gilmore Girls Quotes
I have got a sobbing pregnant woman at home, which is not unusual except this time I didn't cause it!Jackson Belleville
- Permalink: I have got a sobbing pregnant woman at home, which is not unusua...
Clara: Is Jess your real name?
Clara: Do you like it?
Jess: It's fine.
Clara: Would you rather be named Bill?
Jess: (to Dean) Does this belong to you?
- Permalink: Is Jess your real name? Yes. Do you like it? It's fine. ...
Everything that's wrong in your life is my fault. Everything that's wrong in your father's life is my fault. Basically, everything's that wrong is my fault.Emily
- Permalink: Everything that's wrong in your life is my fault. Everything tha...
Emily: This couch cannot stay.
Lorelai: Yes, it can.
Emily: It's awful.
Lorelai: It can hear you.
- Permalink: This couch cannot stay. Yes, it can. It's awful. It can he...
Emily: Well, your father's sixtieth birthday dinner is back on.
Lorelai: What sixtieth birthday dinner?
Emily: The one that I had planned for Wednesday night.
Lorelai: Oh, were we coming?
Emily: Of course you were coming. You think you wouldn't be invited?
Lorelai: Well, apparently, we weren't invited.
Emily: I had just started planning the whole thing when he came home in a mood and declared that parties were for children and it was canceled.
Lorelai: Were we disappointed?
- Permalink: Well, your father's sixtieth birthday dinner is back on. What ...
(about the school's band uniforms) The plumes are too big and it looks like big red fountains of blood spurting out of our heads.Lane
- Permalink: The plumes are too big and it looks like big red fountains of bl...
Emily: (about Lorelai's house) Is it clean?
Lorelai: Yeah, it's clean.
Emily: If I came in there wearing white gloves, what would I find?
Lorelai: That you could pull a rabbit out of your hat.
- Permalink: Is it clean? Yeah, it's clean. If I came in there wearing wh...
Lorelai: I totally suck at buying my father gifts. Especially for his birthday.
Rory: He'll like whatever you get him.
Lorelai: If I slip him a Quaalude, he'll like whatever I get him.
- Permalink: I totally suck at buying my father gifts. Especially for his bir...
Lorelai: Could you get rid of it?
Dean: Yeah, yeah.
Lorelai: Don't let his family see you. Spiders are vindictive. And this was a really big spider. I think it had a gun.
- Permalink: Could you get rid of it? Yeah, yeah. Don't let his family se...
Paris: There was a ton of presents. I mean hundreds of presents. I'm looking at this mound of gifts and I'm thinking "8 days of Hanukkah", who was the skin flint that thought up that deal?
Rory: Don't the 8 days symbolize something?
Paris: Yes they symbolize 8 days of ripping off kids who can't have a Hanukkah bush.
- Permalink: There was a ton of presents. I mean hundreds of presents. I'm lo...
(in Hungarian) A te orszÃ¡god tele van csÃºnya emberekkel. (Your country is full of ugly people.)Michel
- Permalink: A te orszÃ¡god tele van csÃºnya emberekkel.
Clara: Jess can't throw.
Jess: I can, too.
Clara: You missed every time.
Jess: I can't concentrate with your annoying midget voice yammering on and on. It's like having Stuart Little shoved in my ear.
- Permalink: Jess can't throw. I can, too. You missed every time. I can...
Lorelai: Wait, close your eyes and breathe. I smell snow.
Rory: Ah, it's that time of year.
Lorelai: Can't you smell it?
Rory: You know, it's like dogs and high-pitched noises. I think it's something only you can smell.
(Rory sits down next to Lorelai and pulls a blanket over the both of them)
Lorelai: I love snow.
Rory: Really, I had no idea.
Lorelai: Everything's magical when it snows, everything looks pretty. The clothes are great. Coats, scarves, gloves, hats.
Rory: Thermal underwear, wool socks, ear flaps.
- Permalink: Wait, close your eyes and breathe. I smell snow. Ah, it's tha...
- Recent Views: 29
I feel like crap on toast.Michel
- Permalink: I feel like crap on toast.
- Recent Views: 0