Gilmore Girls Season 1 Quotes
Paris: I don't know what to wear.
- Permalink: I don't know what to wear. Ever?
Lorelai: Dig it man.
Rory: Peace out Humphrey.
- Permalink: Work. Life. Dig it man. Peace out Humphrey.
I have to change and go to tea with Gran and the cast of Gaslight.Lorelai
- Permalink: I have to change and go to tea with Gran and the cast of Gasligh...
Rory: I swear to God.
Paris: Are you atheist?
Rory: Excuse me?
Paris: Because that affects the validity of your swearing to God.
- Permalink: I swear to God. Are you atheist? Excuse me? Because that a...
Richard: Long distance phone call.
Lorelai: God lives in London?
Richard: No, my mother lives in London.
Lorelai: Your mother is God? So, God is a woman.
(Couple minutes later)
Lorelai: I still can't get over the fact that I'm related to God. This will make getting Madonna tickets so much easier.
- Permalink: Long distance phone call. God? London God lives in London?...
Lorelai: (about the rabbit they're having for dinner) You brought it with you from London?
Lorelai: What, did you get it a seat?
Richard: Dry ice.
Lorelai: Wow! That's inventive.
- Permalink: You brought it with you from London? Yes. What, did you get ...
Rory: Uh, Paris? What are these cards that fell out of your jacket?
Paris: Oh yeah. Those are notes for tonight.
Paris: Yeah. Just some reference points really. You know, subjects to bring up in case the conversation lags.
Rory: Well can I suggest that you leave this one about the Spanish Inquisition out?
- Permalink: Uh, Paris? What are these cards that fell out of your jacket? ...
Paris: God, this is so weird. I can't stop smiling.
Rory: Good, then it's a good time to talk about our over taxed peasants.
Paris: Oh, let them eat cake.
- Permalink: God, this is so weird. I can't stop smiling. Good, then it's a...
Rory: What's up with you?
Rory: You've been ready and bugging me for almost an hour. Usually I have to drag you out of here kicking and screaming to go to dinner.
Lorelai: Now then.
Rory: You whine, you complain, you act like a child.
Lorelai: I do not.
Rory: I had to pay you five bucks once so you wouldn't go in sweats.
- Permalink: What's up with you? Nothing. You've been ready and bugging m...