Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
(Luke spots Dean outside the diner and walks to him)
Luke: Stop right there.
Luke: Where are you going?
Dean: To get coffee.
Dean: Excuse me?
Luke: You're not going in there buddy.
Dean: What are you talking about?
Luke: Turn around bag boy.
Dean: Are you serious?
Luke: Do you see a smile on my face?
Dean: No but what's different about that?
Luke: What's that supposed to mean?
Dean: It's just that you're not exactly known as the town crack up.
Luke: So you're a smart guy now, huh?
Dean: What are you doing?
Luke: Just exercising my right not to serve you.
- Permalink: Stop right there. What? Where are you going? To get cof...
(about breakups) I was thrown from a moving car once.Babette
- Permalink: I was thrown from a moving car once.
Lorelai: Forget about the meatball, honey. Just tell me what happened with Dean.
Rory: He just broke up with me, okay?
Lorelai: But I don't get it. This is Dean we're talking about here--he's crazy about you. He calls here 25 times a day. Have you seen the cover of his notebook? It's one inch away from stalker material!
- Permalink: Forget about the meatball, honey. Just tell me what happened wit...
She's been here five minutes and already has a date. I've been going to this school for nine years and I'm the french soda monitor.Paris
- Permalink: She's been here five minutes and already has a date. I've been g...
Lorelai: It's 6:00!
Rory: I know.
Lorelai: It's 6:00 in the morning.
Lorelai: It's 6:00 on Saturday morning!
Rory: Do you want to wear Docs or sneakers?
Lorelai: I want to wear slippers!
- Permalink: 00! I know. 00 in the morning. Yeah. 00 on Saturday mornin...
Lorelai: I know there's more to the story than your telling me.
Rory: How do you know?
Lorelai: Becuase I've read every Nancy Drew book ever written. The one about the Amish country twice.
- Permalink: I know there's more to the story than your telling me. How do ...
(Rory is throwing away things that remind her of Dean)
Lorelai: The sweater's brand new.
Rory: He saw me in it yesterday and he liked it.
Lorelai: Well, then he's got good taste.
Rory: He said it brought out the blue in my eyes.
Lorelai: Well, then he's gay.
- Permalink: The sweater's brand new. He saw me in it yesterday and he like...
I think I'm ready to wallow now.Rory
- Permalink: I think I'm ready to wallow now.
Tristan: By the way, I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time... for a while.
Rory: Oh, that's okay.
Tristan:(with surprise) Uh, it is?
Rory:(pause) No. But you're sad.
- Permalink: By the way, I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time... for a while...
There would be dancing at the Kim household - followed by a lot of praying - but initially, there would be dancing.</i> Lane
- Permalink: There would be dancing at the Kim household - followed by a lot ...
Lorelai: Turn around.
Lorelai: 14 hours of labor, that's why.
- Permalink: Turn around. Why? 14 hours of labor, that's why.
Lane: (after meeting Paris for the first time) Wow, you didn't exaggerate.
Rory: Paris needs no embellishment.
- Permalink: Wow, you didn't exaggerate. Paris needs no embellishment.