Gilmore Girls Season 1 Quotes
Lorelai: What would Miss Manners say about this?
Emily: If she met your grandmother, she'd understand.
- Permalink: What would Miss Manners say about this? If she met your grandm...
Paris: Read my manifesto, I want your thoughts.
Rory: First thought - lose the word 'manifesto.'
Paris: Too cabin-in-the-woods?
Rory: Don't open your mail.
- Permalink: Read my manifesto, I want your thoughts. First thought - lose ...
(to Emily and Lorelai after the were arguing) Raising your voice during high tea, who ever heard of such a thing. It's like Fergie all over again.Trix
- Permalink: Raising your voice during high tea, who ever heard of such a thi...
Lorelai: (about the rabbit they're having for dinner) You brought it with you from London?
Lorelai: What, did you get it a seat?
Richard: Dry ice.
Lorelai: Wow! That's inventive.
- Permalink: You brought it with you from London? Yes. What, did you get ...
Lorelai: There's food money on the table and I defrosted some yummy chocolate cake specially for you this morning, and I'll be home early, and did I forget anything?
Rory: Don't be mean to Grandma!
Lorelai: Yeah, yeah, broken record.
- Permalink: There's food money on the table and I defrosted some yummy choco...
Rory: Uh, Paris? What are these cards that fell out of your jacket?
Paris: Oh yeah. Those are notes for tonight.
Paris: Yeah. Just some reference points really. You know, subjects to bring up in case the conversation lags.
Rory: Well can I suggest that you leave this one about the Spanish Inquisition out?
- Permalink: Uh, Paris? What are these cards that fell out of your jacket? ...
Madeline: (to Paris) Looks like we're going to have to do the Pink Ladies makeover on you.
Louise: We'll turn you from a sweet Sandy to a sluty Sandy. Dancing at the school fair with high heels, black spandex and permed hair.
- Permalink: Looks like we're going to have to do the Pink Ladies makeover on...
Rory: I swear to God.
Paris: Are you atheist?
Rory: Excuse me?
Paris: Because that affects the validity of your swearing to God.
- Permalink: I swear to God. Are you atheist? Excuse me? Because that a...
Rory: (about Paris) She's going out on a date with Tristan.
Lorelai: How'd that happen?
Rory: I did a little matchmaking.
Lorelai: (in a Ricky Ricardo voice) Lucy, how many times have I told you not to butt into other people's business?
Lorelai: (normal voice) Good going.
- Permalink: She's going out on a date with Tristan. How'd that happen? I...