Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Dean: (Referring to Babette and Miss Patty singing) So, how many cocktails caused that?
Rory: Oh, they haven't had any cocktails yet.
Rory: Oh yeah, when they start having cocktails we're gonna have to hide you.
- Permalink: So, how many cocktails caused that? Oh, they haven't had any c...
(Lorelai is trying to patch things up with Luke, who remains oblivious to it)
Lorelai: So, this is how it's gonna be with us now, huh?
Luke: No idea what you're talking about.
Lorelai: You're pulling a Mr. Freeze on me.
Luke: I'm not pulling a Mr. Freeze on you.
Lorelai: Please. I'm gonna need snow chains just to get out of here.
Luke: I assume you want coffee with your donuts.
Lorelai: I'm sorry, Luke. It was a bad night. I completely freaked out. I said some things... Did you get my note? I wrote you a note.
Luke: Got your note.
Lorelai: You got my note. Did you read my note?
Luke: Read your note.
Luke: It was very well-written
Lorelai: That's it?
Luke: I also enjoyed the Garfield stationary. That's one funny cat.
Lorelai: I said I was sorry, Luke.
Luke: Yes, you did.
Lorelai: I said it like a million times.
Luke: You said it four times, but I understand you're embellishing for dramatic effects.
Luke: Stop what?
Lorelai: Oh, stop this robot talk. If you're mad, just act like you're mad at me.
Luke: I'm not mad at you.
Lorelai: You're being really, really unfair. Rory was in the hospital.
Luke: Lorelai, what is it exactly that you want me to do? I'm not mad, I'm not holding a grudge, I heard your apology, I feel I'm being polite, I listened to your donut bit, I got you your coffee. What would make you happy?
Lorelai: I want Luke back.
Luke: He's standing right here.
Lorelai: No, he's not. (she walks out of the diner)
- Permalink: So, this is how it's gonna be with us now, huh? No idea what ...
Lorelai: Oh, I'm so excited! Isn't this exciting?
Man: I've been doing this for eight years.
Lorelai: Oh. Not so exciting for you, then.
- Permalink: Oh, I'm so excited! Isn't this exciting? I've been doing this ...
Rory: Thank you so much for bringing me here! You know, I might just show you my withering stare in return.
Jess: I'm a lucky man.
- Permalink: Thank you so much for bringing me here! You know, I might just s...
Rory: I'm so sorry, Mom.
Lorelai: (sarcastically) Aw, really? You didn't make that clear.
- Permalink: I'm so sorry, Mom. Aw, really? You didn't make that clear.
Liza: Can it!
Zach: Stuff it!
Lorelai: (to Sookie) They're in love.
- Permalink: Can it! Stuff it! They're in love.
Emily: That's a camera?
Lorelai: That's a camera.
Richard: It looks like a toy.
- Permalink: That's a camera? That's a camera. It looks like a toy.
I think I just forgot everything I've ever known. (grabbing Rory's arm) Child, what be your name?Lorelai
- Permalink: I think I just forgot everything I've ever known. Child, what b...
Rory: Note to self: Impulsive definitely does not work for me.
- Permalink: Impulsive definitely does not work for me.
Rory: Do they allow hot dogs in the subway?
Jess: You are such an out-of-towner!
- Permalink: Do they allow hot dogs in the subway? You are such an out-of-t...
(to Rory) OK, look. Nobody wants to say this any less than me, but maybe you don't have a medical condition or a mental problem. Maybe, honey, you are falling for Jess.Lorelai
- Permalink: OK, look. Nobody wants to say this any less than me, but maybe y...
Lorelai: I am feeling so good, sista, because it's over! No more finals, no more studying, no more school, the pressure's off. Do you know how much pressure I felt, do you? All last week I felt like a giant man and his brother were sitting on my chest.
Rory: A giant man?
Lorelai: And his giant brother.
Rory: Did they have names?
Lorelai: Clem and Clem. Huh, same names, which did not reflect well on the imagination of their mothers.
Lorelai: Mothers. There were two Clems.
Rory: Yeah, 'cause they were brothers.
Lorelai: Yes, so they had mothers.
Rory: Okay, you're drawing me into your drunken world.
Lorelai: It's not a bad place to be, my friend. Mnh-mnh, tank's empty.
(Lorelai walks into the kitchen to get another drink)
- Permalink: I am feeling so good, sista, because it's over! No more finals, ...