Gilmore Girls Season 2 Quotes
Rory: Poor Dean.
Lorelai: Poor Dean, he has to spend one evening with him. I share chromosomes with the guy.
- Permalink: Poor Dean. Poor Dean, he has to spend one evening with him. I...
Lorelai: Yes, Dad?
Richard: May I speak to you for a moment?
Michel: (under his breath; in a sing-song voice) Someone is in trouble.
- Permalink: Lorelai? Yes, Dad? May I speak to you for a moment? So...
Lorelai: So, Dad, how's retired life treating you?
Richard: Well, fascinating actually! I find myself noticing things, everyday things that I must've witnessed a hundred times before and just walked right pass. Like yesterday your mother moved a vase, the one in the hall, and see didn't do it in front of me
Lorelai: No, no! 'Cause nice girls never move vases in front of men.
Richard: (ignoring Lorelai's comment) and she only moved it a little, but as I passed it by I noticed it had been moved!
Richard: And everyday is a new discovery! Your mother changed her hair, or she wore shoes that didn't match her purse!
Richard: Last Thursday!
Emily: Oh, for heaven's sake!
- Permalink: So, Dad, how's retired life treating you? Well, fascinating ac...
Well, the worst that can happen is that I spend some time in your town and suddenly have an urge to enter a pie in the county fair.Paris
- Permalink: Well, the worst that can happen is that I spend some time in you...
Jess: Nice picture.
Rory: (sarcastically) Gee, thanks.
Jess: You're very popular right now. I bet if you burn a few books, they'll probably make you mayor.
Rory: This is ridiculous.
Jess: I don't know, bet you have a lot of supporters on this. Pat Buchanon, Jerry Falwell, Kathie Lee Gifford.
Rory: (annoyed) Bye.
Jess: Aw, come on, it's a little funny.
Rory: No, being the poster girl for censorship is not a little funny. The only videos not behind that curtain are Bambi and Dumbo. I mean, they actually had a meeting earlier about whether or not Babe should be behind the curtain so as not to offend people who keep kosher!
Jess: It's a crazy world we live in.
- Permalink: Nice picture. Gee, thanks. You're very popular right now....
Luke: (about Paris, who is annoying him) Rory, how much do you like this girl?
Rory: Do what you gotta do, Luke.
- Permalink: Rory, how much do you like this girl? Do what you gotta do, Lu...
I am an annoyance to my wife and a burden to my daughter. I suddenly know what it's like to be obsolete.Richard
- Permalink: I am an annoyance to my wife and a burden to my daughter. I sudd...
Lorelai: Hey, I got your note.
Rory: Yeah, well, putting it in the mallomars was a pretty safe bet.
- Permalink: Hey, I got your note. Yeah, well, putting it in the mallomars ...
Lorelai: Fill me up.
Luke: That's your sixth cup.
Lorelai: Yes it is.
Luke: How 'bout some tea?
Lorelai: Absolutely, throw it in with the coffee.
- Permalink: Fill me up. That's your sixth cup. Yes it is. How 'bout ...