Gossip Girl Season 1 Episode 9: "Blair Waldorf Must Pie!" Quotes
Serena: No, my mom is sick because she doesn't want to be imposing.
Lily: You know what? I'm fine just curling up and reading a good book.
Eric: You're supposed to be with your family on Thanksgiving.
Dan: And Nicholas Sparks is hardly family. I'm not taking no for an answer. In fact, I'm not even asking. You're coming with us. I'm adult-napping you.
Lily: Fine, just, stop talking. And I'll get ready.
Dan: Make it snappy, I'm double parked. Thanks!
- Permalink: No, my mom is sick because she doesn't want to be imposing. Y...
Lily: These smell great.
Eric: Yes, so we can starve in a fragrant hotel room.
Serena: We're not starving. Look, I got us into this mess and I'm gonna get us out of it.
Lily: Elaborate, Serena.
Serena: Thanksgiving at the Humphreys. Dan invited me and Eric's friends with his sister and his dad's really cool.
Eric: Awesome, I'm leaving the pumpkin.
Serena: What do you say, mom?
- Permalink: These smell great. Yes, so we can starve in a fragrant hotel ...
Serena: You couldn't make it past the salad, huh?
Dan: I opened the cranberries. My work is done. How's Blair's?
Serena: Uh, I wouldn't know. She gave me the boot.
Dan: What? She kicked you out of her house? What happened, now?
Serena: Uh, don't ask. But, the good news is my mom is going to slice us up a pumpkin. Oh, and there's a duck!
- Permalink: You couldn't make it past the salad, huh? I opened the cranbe...
Lily: There's nothing wrong with having Chinese food on Thanksgiving.
Lily: Jews have been doing it on Christmas since forever. Look, a pumpkin! It's festive, yes?
Serena: We're gonna eat a pumpkin?
- Permalink: There's nothing wrong with having Chinese food on Thanksgiving....
Serena: I don't want a bath.
Nate: Aw, too bad, Blair's direct orders.
Serena: Blair's not the boss of me.
Nate: Are your in the air? Because Blair is the boss of all of us. Seriously, Serena, you smell like the floor of a brewery.
Serena: I do not!
Nate: Yes, you do.
Serena: Oh, my God. I do.
Serena: A brewery floor with a hint of second hand smoke.
Nate: And a pint of Old Spice.
Serena: I totally need a bath.
Nate: Yes, you do.
Serena: Blair's a bossy genius.
Nate: Yeah, she is.
- Permalink: I don't want a bath. Aw, too bad, Blair's direct orders. ...
[about Rufus and Lily] I think it is fairly safe to assume that they have had sex.Dan
- Permalink: I think it is fairly safe to assume that they have had sex.
Serena: Tell me you didn't sleep with Chuck for revenge?
Blair: Are you jealous?
- Permalink: Tell me you didn't sleep with Chuck for revenge? Are you jeal...
Blair: Nothing hurts more than sleeping with a best friend.
Serena: Way to prove a point.
Blair: Well I learned it from the master.
- Permalink: Nothing hurts more than sleeping with a best friend. Way to p...
As per Gossip Girl Thanksgiving tradition, I'm trading my laptop for stove-top. And for the next 16 hours, the only thing I'm dishing is seconds. When the cat's away... the mice will play. Have fun, little rodents!Gossip Girl
- Permalink: As per Gossip Girl Thanksgiving tradition, I'm trading my lapto...