Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 15: "Gone with the Will" Quotes
Chuck: I'm sorry. I screwed up.
Blair: It's too late, Chuck. I stood by you through all of this but I can't watch you self-destruct any longer.
- Permalink: I'm sorry. I screwed up. It's too late, Chuck. I stood by you ...
Dan: Through all this I had so many thoughts going through my head, but the one that kept popping up again and again: what does this meanâ€”for us?
Serena: I don't know, but we'll figure it out. Because I know no matter what I want to be with you.
Dan: Me too.
- Permalink: What does this meanâ€”for us? I don't know, but we'll figure i...
Serena: I don't know. I had enough trouble with the idea of mom and Rufus dating, but now I share a sibling with my boyfriend. That's little more hillbilly than I can handle.
Eric: It is a little twisted. But so what?
Serena: Well what if we can't get past it?
Eric: I don't know. But you can't push Dan away right now. Whatever you are going through he's going through the same thing.
- Permalink: I don't know. I had enough trouble with the idea of mom and Rufu...
Chuck: You're my only family. How could you do this to me?
Jack: You did it to yourself. Clearly I was right and you weren't ready.
- Permalink: You're my only family. How could you do this to me? You did it...
I don't need your help. Stop trying to play the wife.Chuck
- Permalink: I don't need your help. Stop trying to play the wife.
They don't want to meet. They don't want us to contact them. Ever.Rufus
- Permalink: They don't want to meet. They don't want us to contact them. Eve...
Blair: (reading the letter) Dear Son, I know I've always been hard on youâ€”
Blair: â€”but my goal was always to prepare you for this day. To help you go from being a boy to a man.
Chuck: An Italian au pere took care of that.
Blair: Chuck, please. Sadly, there is nothing like the passing of a father to aid in this rite of passage for his son. Ultimately I do feel that I did my job and you are prepared for this next chapter of your life. Therefore I am bequeathing to you the majority share of Bass Industries.
Chuck: Surely that's a mistake.
- Permalink: (reading the letter) Dear Son, I know I've always been hard on y...
Jack: Come out with me tonight.
Blair: I told you I'm not interested.
Jack: Didn't seem that way on New Years.
Blair: Whatever may have transpired between us, what's important is what it means to me. Which is nothing.
- Permalink: Come out with me tonight. I told you I'm not interested. Did...
Blair: Morning Jack.
Blair: Chuck asked me to come to the reading of the will for support.
Jack: Only thing he's going to need support for is the massive influx into his bank account.
- Permalink: Morning Jack. Blair. Chuck asked me to come to the reading o...
I don't want to spend another day yet another minute trapped in this hotel room scared that you are going to hate me forever... when I'm still in love with you.Lily
- Permalink: I don't want to spend another day yet another minute trapped in ...
Lawyer: Are you comfortable with this?
Chuck: Girls sleeping over?
Jack: Yes, please.
Chuck: I'll allow it.
- Permalink: Are you comfortable with this? Curfew? None. Girls sleepin...
Jack: Why would he leave Bass Industries to you, a teenager who can't his pecker in his pants for more than 24 hours.
Chuck: At least I can keep it in service for more than five minutes.
- Permalink: Why would he leave Bass Industries to you, a teenager who can't ...
Nelly: We should at least tell Blair.
Isabel: We can't. Blair's with Chuck. Again.
Penelope: I'm really getting sick of how much time she's spending with him.
Isabel: His dad just died.
Penelope: Yeah, like a month ago.
- Permalink: We should at least tell Blair. We can't. Blair's with Chuck. A...
Serena: Look, I know you've been avoiding me, but my mom called from Boston this morning and I asked her point blank. You have nothing to worry about.
Dan: Worried? Who said anything about being worried? What'd she say?
Serena: That there's nothing going on between her and Rufus.
Dan ... Oh.
- Permalink: Look, I know you've been avoiding me, but my mom called from Bos...