Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 15: "It-Girl Happened One Night" Quotes
I work at W now. I am an arbiter of taste. If I were to stand behind some lame Humphrey lamentation then it would be like showing up at an accessory shoot. In Crocs.Blair
- Permalink: I work at W now. I am an arbiter of taste. If I were to stand be...
Blair: Humphrey. What are you doing here?
Dan: Stalking you, actually.
- Permalink: Humphrey. What are you doing here? Stalking you, actually.
Go get some B-roll of the food and drink. And be discreet. We are not TMZ.Blair
- Permalink: Go get some B-roll of the food and drink. And be discreet. We ar...
Lily: I just got off the phone with Pete Holmberg. There was an emergency meeting of the Bass board. I'm being accused of an ethics violation and conflict-of-interest.
Rufus: Stand up for yourself. Don't let Thorpe get away with that.
Lily: It wasn't Thorpe, it was Charles.
- Permalink: I just got off the phone with Pete Holmberg. There was an emerge...
Chuck: I know Lily broke your heart. She broke my father's heart too. I want to be clear. My loyalty is with the Bass name only.
Russell: It's a lovely sentiment. But what does it mean?
Chuck: I'll do whatever it takes to remain with the company. If Lily's an obstacle, I'll handle it.
Russell: Saying it is one thing, Chuck. Following through is an entirely different matter.
- Permalink: I know Lily broke your heart. She broke my father's heart too. I...
Eric: Who do you want to spend Valentine's Day with?
Dan: Blair. No, it's not... no no no, It's not like that. I need her help with something.
Eric: You could be waiting a long time.
- Permalink: Who do you want to spend Valentine's Day with? Blair. No, it's...
Eric: I have a hot date with a vehicle filled with hot meals. I would feel sorry for myself except I am delivering food to people too sick to cook.
Dan: Hey, at least it would be original.
Eric: Jonathan was never one for clichÃ©s.
- Permalink: I have a hot date with a vehicle filled with hot meals. I would ...
Eric: Hey, thanks for meeting me.
Dan: I'm surprised my dad and Lily let you out of the house, even for food.
Eric: Oh, well it might have something to do with my volunteering. Or voluntary drug testing. Look, the schnitzel's on me. I'm sorry about lying last week.
Dan: Oh, thanks. Have you heard from Damien?
Eric: Oh, no, actually. Knowing the ambassador, after you told him he was dealing I'm sure he had him exiled to some very cold, very distant country.
- Permalink: Hey, thanks for meeting me. I'm surprised my dad and Lily let ...
Chuck: Do you actually know why your father hates mine? I always assumed it was a business deal gone bad, but maybe there's more to it.
Raina: I don't think so. My dad's too much of a gentleman to hold a grudge. And honestly, I don't even know how seriously they were. Either of them. I was at Penn at the time. Why? What did Lily say?
Chuck: Lily? Say about what?
Raina: You didn't know? She and my dad used to date. She left him for your father.
- Permalink: Do you actually know why your father hates mine? I always assume...