Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Blair Waldorf and Dan Humphrey. This is even better than my parents' divorce. Please tell me it's true.Penelope
- Permalink: Blair Waldorf and Dan Humphrey. This is even better than my pare...
Dan: For someone who's just a friend you're really good at choreographing reasons for us to kiss.
Blair: That's because I'm willing to suffer for love.
Dan: Whatever you say. Just don't get too handsy.
- Permalink: For someone who's just a friend you're really good at choreograp...
Charlie: No no. Don't let Sarah Palin ruin it for you. Alaska is amazing.
Dan: I don't know. But between Into the Wild and that Werner Herzog movie with the grizzly, I don't think it's for me.
- Permalink: No no. Don't let Sarah Palin ruin it for you. Alaska is amazing....
Blair: I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they find out it's the prince. You are not to breathe a word of this. Normally you'd have to sign a non-disclosure agreement. I'm only grandfathering you in because of Serena.
Charlie: That him right over there? Don't understand why you guys are ignoring each other.
Blair: That's because you're from Florida.
- Permalink: I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they find out i...
Blair: You clear on the plan?
Dan: Yeah, I think I'll be fine once I figure out what a butler's pantry is.
Blair: You're a cater waiter. You know exactly what a butler's pantry is.
- Permalink: You clear on the plan? Yeah, I think I'll be fine once I figur...
Chuck: Do you want me to come along? I know we've been on opposing teams for awhile, but... I've been through this. Maybe I could be helpful.
Raina: Actually, yeah. I'd appreciate that. I really hope it's my mom, Chuck.
Chuck: Me too.
- Permalink: Do you want me to come along? I know we've been on opposing team...
Rufus: I want the party moved more than anyone, but it's not worth resorting to blackmail.
Serena: Yeah. You're probably right. So. Psycho or Silence of the Lambs?
Rufus: Alright, make the call.
- Permalink: I want the party moved more than anyone, but it's not worth reso...
Blair: We are going to stage a private, intimate moment for Louis to stumble upon. And when he realizes he has nothing to worry about, he'll go back to Paris leaving Louis behind. For me.
Dan: No way.
Blair: I thought you were my friend.
Dan: I am. Which is why I'm going to point out to you what a bad idea this is. For starters, Serena's going to be at this party.
Blair: She's staying with Lily tonight.
Dan: Fine. Then everyone else in the world will be at this party. We'd have to tell Serena.
Blair: Absolutely not. You and I faking a kiss? Do you really want to have that conversation with Serena?
Dan: It can't be half as painful as this one.
- Permalink: We are going to stage a private, intimate moment for Louis to st...
Dan: Blair, I swear I had no idea. Some magazine editor called me out of the blue to hire me to write an article on your prince, and I swear I backed out the minute I knew he was with you.
Blair: Oh you should have been suspicious the minute someone wanted to pay you for your writing. That wasn't an editor, it was one of Louis' royal handlers. And your desperate need for literary validation cost me the greatest date of my life.
- Permalink: Blair, I swear I had no idea. Some magazine editor called me out...
Blair: Meet me at Paul Smith's in half-an-hour. You know why and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Dan: How did you find out?
Blair: I always find out. Just be there.
- Permalink: Meet me at Paul Smith's in half-an-hour. You know why and you sh...
Louis: The royal birthright has many strings attached. When my advisor discovered I was in New York, he hired one of your friends to follow me.
Blair: I will see to it personally that Penelope is deported to a desperate Third World country. Preferably someplace with Sharia law.
Louis: It was a man. He saw us at Veselka.
Blair: Dan Humphrey? He wouldn't do that.
- Permalink: The royal birthright has many strings attached. When my advisor ...
Chuck: Where's Raina?
Nate: She went back to her hotel. I think your whole Howard Hughes routine is starting to freak her out a bit. It's actually starting to freak me out too, man. Talk to me.
Chuck: I saw what you two were looking at this morning. The tattered box, old photographs. Is Raina looking for her mother? It's a mistake. You have to stop her.
Nate: Look man, I know what happened with your mom was painful, but at least you got some answers. Reina deserves the same and she can handle it.
- Permalink: Where's Raina? She went back to her hotel. I think your whole ...