Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Eric: Hey! Where are they going with those scones?
Rufus: My guess is Blaine Trump's. I think your mother may have underestimated the impact of her sentence on her social standing.
- Permalink: Hey! Where are they going with those scones? My guess is Blain...
Vanessa: So all my heartfelt attempts to save our friendship had no impact, but the aroma of cheese and dough turned you instantly sentimental?
Dan: They do say that sense of smell is most associated with memory.
- Permalink: So all my heartfelt attempts to save our friendship had no impac...
Chuck: Is there a problem?
Nate: With Reina, no. But when you're ready to talk about whatever's up with you let me know.
- Permalink: Is there a problem? With Reina, no. But when you're ready to t...
Blair: It was so romantic. My Vivier arrived with a note from Louis. Usually I'd make him wait a standard 48 hours before going on a date but I make exceptions for royalty.
Serena: And you bring royalty to Veselka.
Blair: Oh believe me, I'd rather be at Petrossian. But he's here in secret so he has to keep a low profile and what's lower than this?
- Permalink: It was so romantic. My Vivier arrived with a note from Louis. Us...
Dan: What are you doing here, deep in NYU territory? If you've developed a passion for Ukrainian food then I think we did spend too much time together.
Blair: Actually. I'm on a date. You can handle that, right?
Dan: We're just friends. Date away.
- Permalink: What are you doing here, deep in NYU territory? If you've develo...
Charlie: Dan's standing outside of some restaurant called Veselka. But he's definitely acting weird.
Serena: Veselka. And guilty weird or hungry weird? The man loves his pierogies.
- Permalink: Dan's standing outside of some restaurant called Veselka. But he...
Hey Upper East Siders. Word is that B is headed for a secret rendezvous. Questions is with who?Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Hey Upper East Siders. Word is that B is headed for a secret ren...
Charlie: Okay, so the idea is that we search the Gossip Girl archives for evidence of Dan and Blair sneaking around so you know for sure if Vanessa's telling the truth.
Serena: That's the basic idea.
Charlie: And... I'm sorry. I'm still new at this. How is that better than just asking them?
- Permalink: Okay, so the idea is that we search the Gossip Girl archives for...
Louis: Bonjour Blair. C'est Louis. Did you get the package I sent you?
Blair: Of course I did. Although I must say I was a bit surprised. I thought you'd never want to see me again after the way I left you in Paris.
Louis: No, not at all. Unless the reason you left Paris is still in your life.
Blair: Ah. No. No, he isn't. That's over.
- Permalink: Bonjour Blair. C'est Louis. Did you get the package I sent you? ...
Dorota: This say "sexy and smart."
Blair: No. It says "let's skip dinner and make a sex tape." Keep looking.
- Permalink: This say sexy and smart. No. It says let's skip dinner and mak...
Rufus: Speaking of fights, where do things stand with you and Vanessa? Have you guys talked?
Dan: Yes. Only to reiterate the fact that we have nothing to talk about.
Rufus: You know I was angry with Vanessa too. But you guys have been friends your whole lives. That's not something you give up without some thought.
- Permalink: Speaking of fights, where do things stand with you and Vanessa? ...
Rufus: Thanks for the movies. You want to come over later and join us for some screenings?
Dan: Um... you know what, I might have a thing.
Rufus: A thing? That's intriguingly vague. Another development in the complicated non-friends hang out situation?
Dan: No, that situation has figured itself out. It's official. We're, ah, we're just friends.
- Permalink: Thanks for the movies. You want to come over later and join us f...