Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 10: "Riding In Town Cars With Boys" Quotes
Blair: Do you think you could love another man's child.
Chuck: Why are you asking me this?
Blair: I'm paralyzed. I can't move, I can't breathe. You have to help me.
Chuck: I can't make this decision for you, Blair. You're the one that has to live with it.
Blair: But what's the right choice, Chuck?
Chuck: I can't imagine it would be a mistake to marry to father of your child. Right?
- Permalink: Do you think you could love another man's child. Why are you a...
Blair: I need your advice. It seems as you've found your way I've lost mine.
Chuck: I didn't think Blair Waldorf could get lost.
Blair: Neither did I but I'm so lost I wound up in Brooklyn.
Chuck: There are worse places. This isn't something Humphrey can help you with?
Blair: No. Only you.
- Permalink: I need your advice. It seems as you've found your way I've lost ...
You know the truth is I don't think I ever got it right before Dan. Or since then. Besides Nate he's probably the only good guy I've ever dated.Serena
- Permalink: You know the truth is I don't think I ever got it right before D...
Blair: I'll start with Chuck. Pros: he truly has become a good man.
Dan: Cons: he's slept with every woman in New York. It could get a little awkward at dinner parties.
Blair: Sometimes fun. Don't judge.
- Permalink: He truly has become a good man. he's slept with every woman in...
Dan: I saw your photo in the paper. Is everything okay?
Blair: Everything is horrible. I need to go to Louis and reassure him that he's never going to lose me but something is stopping me.
Dan: Chuck is stopping you.
Blair: No. I haven't even spoken to Chuck.
Dan: You don't have to. You have some strange force field effect on each other. Physicists should study it.
- Permalink: I saw your photo in the paper. Is everything okay? Everything ...
Gossip Girl: I guess it's time for me to accept that if you want something badly enough you have to go out and get it yourself.
Dan: Hey, I was wondering what you were doing today.
Blair: Coming to stay with you, actually.
Dan: Uh... okay.
Gossip Girl: Watch out, kids. The end of me just might turn out to be the end of one of you.
- Permalink: I guess it's time for me to accept that if you want something ba...
Blair: I plan on having my child the old-fashioned way: fully sedated. And the only Downward Dog I want to see you doing is cleaning up the dust from under that couch.
- Permalink: Fully sedated. And the only Downward Dog I want to see you doing...
Dan: Blair's getting married and having a baby with Louis. And if she wasn't with Louis she'd be with Chuck, not me.
Rufus: Maybe. Even if Blair doesn't feel the same way, it might be worth it for you to tell her how you feel. At least so you can move on.
- Permalink: Blair's getting married and having a baby with Louis. And if she...
Serena: That's great about the second print of Inside. You'll be able to figure out the afterword.
Dan: I'm not so sure though. I've never been stuck like this before.
Serena: What? It seems like an amazing opportunity to see how the book changed you, how it changed everyone.
Dan: Did it really change anyone?
Serena: Yes! Seeing where our characters ended made us realize exactly where we didn't want to be. nate didn't want to be half a person and now he's running The Spectator. And Chuck went from dying alone to therapy.
Dan: What about you?
Serena: Well I thought I'd change my ending by getting the job with Jane or this blog, but the truth is I'm still making horrible decisions in my love life.
- Permalink: That's great about the second print of Inside. You'll be able to...
Dorota: The same thing happening to me. Pregnancy makes fingers swell up like kielbasas.
Blair: Well the paparazzi aren't camped out downstairs to find out if your wedding is called off. If they see me without my ring they'll think it means something.
Dorota: I start to think maybe it does.
- Permalink: The same thing happening to me. Pregnancy makes fingers swell up...
Chuck: You should know better than anyone, these stories are invented to sell papers to women who collect ceramic cats.
Nate: Still, maybe you should give her a call.
Chuck: Louis is the father of her child. There's no way Blair's walking away from that.
- Permalink: You should know better than anyone, these stories are invented t...
So you're finally learning there are upsides to pissing off your family.Chuck
- Permalink: So you're finally learning there are upsides to pissing off your...