Gossip Girl Season 1 Episode 8: "Seventeen Candles" Quotes
Vanessa: I know nothing. But, if you guys did this thing that I know nothing about, then I would totally support that.
Dan: Thanks, Vanessa. Good to know in the event that that should happen.
Vanessa: Oh, you mean it didn't happen?
Dan: Meaning I don't even know what we're talking about, right now.
Serena: I know I'm lost.
Vanessa: And I should get lost.
- Permalink: I know nothing. But, if you guys did this thing that I know not...
Vanessa: Vanessa, hi! It's nice to see you.
Serena: This time you're seeing less of me.
Vanessa: Sorry about walking in when you were, you know...
Vanessa: You guys are up early. What did you do last night? Oh, my God. I totally didn't mean to pry.
Dan: You're not prying.
Serena: Why would you think you're prying?
Dan and Vanessa: No reason.
Serena: Did you tell her?
Dan: What? No. What's to tell?
- Permalink: Vanessa, hi! It's nice to see you. This time you're seeing le...
Blair: Losing my virginity to Chuck Bass? None of my friends will ever understand. I'm ready for my punishment. Whatever you and God think is fair. Flogging, fasting, or putting that thing with the teeth around my thigh like Silas.
Priest: How about some food for thought instead? Don't drink, keep your clothes on, try avoiding those who might cause you to stray.
- Permalink: Losing my virginity to Chuck Bass? None of my friends will ever...
Blair: Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. It's been... a while since my last confession.
Priest: What troubles you, my child?
Blair: (sighs) After being broken up with my boyfriend for exactly 20 minutes, I succumbed to inebriation, performed at a speakeasy, and surrendered my virtue to a self-absorbed ass. The only good news is that he's a total pig who'll act like it never happened, thank God.
Blair: Sorry. Truthfully, I'm not even Catholic.
Priest: You don't say.
- Permalink: Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. It's been... a while sin...
Blair: Thank you, Father. That was very good advice.... You don't grant birthday wishes, do you?
Priest: I'm a priest, not a genie.
Blair: Well, the next time you talk to Him, could you ask Him to send my boyfriend back to me?
- Permalink: Thank you, Father. That was very good advice.... You don't gran...
According to the Catholic Church, mortal sin can only be absolved through the sacred act of confession. But it looks like a certain lost Princess found herself in desperate need of unburdening. And who is the man upstairs to discriminate?Gossip Girl
- Permalink: According to the Catholic Church, mortal sin can only be absolv...
Look... I care about three things, Nathaniel. Money, the pleasures money brings me, and you.Chuck
- Permalink: Look... I care about three things, Nathaniel. Money, the pleasu...
Yeah I'm sorry about that. But look, if you're done with Blair... be done. Don't cater to your parents wishes if they're not your desires.Chuck
- Permalink: Yeah I'm sorry about that. But look, if you're done with Blair....
Chuck: So, where is your head?
Nate: Spinning. I mean, my mom wants me to get back together with Blair so that Eleanor doesn't pull out of the business deal. It's because of my dad's whole trial thing, you know?
- Permalink: So, where is your head? Spinning. I mean, my mom wants me to ...