Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Blair: Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. It's been... a while since my last confession.
Priest: What troubles you, my child?
Blair: (sighs) After being broken up with my boyfriend for exactly 20 minutes, I succumbed to inebriation, performed at a speakeasy, and surrendered my virtue to a self-absorbed ass. The only good news is that he's a total pig who'll act like it never happened, thank God.
Blair: Sorry. Truthfully, I'm not even Catholic.
Priest: You don't say.
- Permalink: Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. It's been... a while sin...
Blair: Thank you, Father. That was very good advice.... You don't grant birthday wishes, do you?
Priest: I'm a priest, not a genie.
Blair: Well, the next time you talk to Him, could you ask Him to send my boyfriend back to me?
- Permalink: Thank you, Father. That was very good advice.... You don't gran...
According to the Catholic Church, mortal sin can only be absolved through the sacred act of confession. But it looks like a certain lost Princess found herself in desperate need of unburdening. And who is the man upstairs to discriminate?Gossip Girl
- Permalink: According to the Catholic Church, mortal sin can only be absolv...
Look... I care about three things, Nathaniel. Money, the pleasures money brings me, and you.Chuck
- Permalink: Look... I care about three things, Nathaniel. Money, the pleasu...
Yeah I'm sorry about that. But look, if you're done with Blair... be done. Don't cater to your parents wishes if they're not your desires.Chuck
- Permalink: Yeah I'm sorry about that. But look, if you're done with Blair....
Chuck: So, where is your head?
Nate: Spinning. I mean, my mom wants me to get back together with Blair so that Eleanor doesn't pull out of the business deal. It's because of my dad's whole trial thing, you know?
- Permalink: So, where is your head? Spinning. I mean, my mom wants me to ...