Gossip Girl Season 3 Episode 2: "The Freshmen" Quotes
He has to answer to a board, Serena. And board members tend not to approve of clubs with coat check girls who give happy endings.Chuck
- Permalink: He has to answer to a board, Serena. And board members tend not ...
I'll win you know. I ruled at Constance and I will rule here!Blair
- Permalink: I'll win you know. I ruled at Constance and I will rule here!
Apparently higher education doesn't make for smarter decisions. So take out your notebooks and sharpen your pencils, kids. Gossip Girl's going to college, and this class has a lot to learn.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Apparently higher education doesn't make for smarter decisions. ...
Blair: [in bed] You were right about the dorms. The lighting is awful. You okay?
Chuck: [sleepy] I am now.
- Permalink: You were right about the dorms. The lighting is awful. You okay?...
Serena: There's a reason I always come back to your Carter, and it's not because you're my bad habit.
Carter: What then?
Serena: You're the only one who understood why I wanted to find my father. You were there for me through all of that and I trust you.
Carter: Anyone would have done the same thing.
No they wouldn't have. I don't want anyone else. I want you.
- Permalink: There's a reason I always come back to your Carter, and it's not...
[to Serena] I know I'm not the first guy that your mom's brought into your life, but if you and Eric will let me, I'd really like to be more to you than just Lily's most recent husband. Let me help you with this.Rufus
- Permalink: I know I'm not the first guy that your mom's brought into your l...
Carter: Serena, listen to you, what's your deal? You're acting out because daddy doesn't love you? Is that why you skipped out on Brown too?
Serena: Please ...
Carter: No. I told you how I felt and you blew me off until you needed someone to do your dirty work. Well, it's time to find a new bad habit, because it's not gonna be me anymore.
- Permalink: Serena, listen to you, what's your deal? You're acting out becau...
Jesus freak: We thought our little lamb had been lost for good!
Georgina: I AM lost for good.
- Permalink: We thought our little lamb had been lost for good! I AM lost f...
[takes mic] Hi, I'm Dan. I just wanted to let everybody know that Blair Waldorf, over there, invited some people from Georgina's past just so she could embarrass her. But you know, we're all in college here, and college is a place where you're not judged by what you believe, and the friends you make, you're here to make new friends and start over. So the last time I checked, this party was pretty fun, right? [crowd murmurs] So ... who wants to leave with Blair? [silence] Who wants to stay here and drink cheap beer with ME!? [crowd cheers] It's a no-brainer!Dan
- Permalink: Hi, I'm Dan. I just wanted to let everybody know that Blair Wald...
Most of you don't know me. My name is Blair Waldorf. But a lot of you know my roommate who threw this amazing party, Georgina! I know, Georgina rocks, right? It's funny, I never knew a Jesus freak could throw such a good party, but I guess I was wrong. So everybody raise a glass, or a plastic cup of foam, to the coolest Christian I know, Georgina Sparks!Blair
- Permalink: Most of you don't know me. My name is Blair Waldorf. But a lot o...
Nate: I thought your theory was that if we got to know each other, we'd break up.
Bree: Maybe I'm revising my theory.
- Permalink: I thought your theory was that if we got to know each other, we'...
Bree: A cargo shorts fetish definitely goes in the minus column.
Nate: I was like 12 years old!
- Permalink: A cargo shorts fetish definitely goes in the minus column. I w...
Every fall confident high school seniors transform into nervous college freshmen. They leave their parents' homes for the hallowed halls of higher education. Like any new venture, the new journey represents opportunity to conquer new territory. Or to be a little less lonely. But just because the opportunity presents itself doesn't mean everyone is ready to take it.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Every fall confident high school seniors transform into nervous ...
Blair: I feel like I got off on the wrong foot here and I'd like to start again. So, thanks for bringing me Humphrey.
Dan: Yeah, well, I'd like to think that if I needed it, someone would do the same for me, although let's be honest, we both know it wouldn't be you. Oh ... no headbands in college.
- Permalink: No headbands in college.