Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Cinderella finally showed up at the ball. Too bad it was cancelled.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Cinderella finally showed up at the ball. Too bad it was cancell...
Lily: Finds out about what?
Cece: That I'm not happy with my hair. It's too flat.
Lily: Mother, your hair is enormous.
- Permalink: Finds out about what? That I'm not happy with my hair. It's to...
Blair [to Chuck]: Because it made me realize I wanted to be with you. Dan and I both know it meant nothingâ€”less than nothing. Right?
Dan: Yeah, that's right.
Blair: I was going to tell you all about it tonight. But that would have been a huge mistake. Dan Humphrey may not be royalty but at least he's not a child.
- Permalink: Because it made me realize I wanted to be with you. Dan and I bo...
Blair: Are you trying to humiliate him? Is that it?
Chuck: I don't care about him one way or the other. I just wanted you to see he's not a part of this world. I know you kissed him.
Blair: So? You and I are not dating. And you kiss a lot of people.
Chuck: You're not supposed to kiss him. He's hum-drum Humphrey. Epperley told me it was life-changing.
- Permalink: Are you trying to humiliate him? Is that it? I don't care abou...
Of course Mother paid you to be here. I am so foolish to think that you would have come because you cared.Lily
- Permalink: Of course Mother paid you to be here. I am so foolish to think t...
Oh god. It's Chuck. He knows.Blair
- Permalink: Oh god. It's Chuck. He knows.
Having to say it out loud this morning made me realize, if I'm estranged from my dad... I really have no one.Raina
- Permalink: Having to say it out loud this morning made me realize, if I'm e...
Eric: Wait, no. The point was to do this for my mom.
Rufus: I think the point for Will is to always do something for himself.
- Permalink: Wait, no. The point was to do this for my mom. I think the poi...
Gossip Girl: They say that fortune favors the bold.
Charlotte: Serena. Look I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye, but as much fun as I had my mom is right. She sacrificed a lot to raise me the way she thought was best. I have to respect that.
Serena: Well she may not have sacrificed as much as you think.
Gossip Girl: But watch out for the bold-faced lies that come with fortune's favors.
- Permalink: They say that fortune favors the bold. Serena. Look I'm sorry ...
Blair: You're late.
Dorota: And you're glowing. Why make me bring overnight bag including La Perlas?
Blair: Because. I'm going to tell that certain someone my true feelings tonight. And if everything goes as I hope, I don't want to be caught in last year's Chantelle.
Dorota: I don't think Dan Humphrey will no difference.
Blair: Dan Humphrey? What are you talking about?
Dorota: The reason you take to bed. Shame from emotional affair with Lowly Boy.
Blair: It's "Lonely Boy." And it wasn't an affair, just a kiss. Which made me see how much I wished it was with Chuck.
- Permalink: You're late. And you're glowing. Why make me bring overnight b...
Dan: So get this, I got a call that I'm being included in the modern royalty book.
Eric: Hm. No offense, but why?
Dan: Oh, none taken. 'Cause that was my first thought also. I guess there's some coup d'etat section for up-and-comers.
Eric: Oh yeah, that sounds totally made up.
- Permalink: So get this, I got a call that I'm being included in the modern ...
Cece: Funny, wanting nothing to do with the superficial world hasn't deterred you from taking my money
Carol: Oh, you got what you paid for, Mother. I showed up, I was as supportive and I could possibly be, and now I'm leaving.
Cece: I send you a check every month. You will stay for this photo.
Carol: That wasn't part of the deal.
- Permalink: Funny, wanting nothing to do with the superficial world hasn't d...