Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 16: "You've Got Yale!" Quotes
Some endings take a long time to reveal themselves. But when they do, they're almost too easy to ignore. Some beginnings start so quietly, you don't even notice they're happening. But most endings come when you least expect them. And what they portend is darker than you've ever imagined. Not all beginnings are cause for celebration. A lot of bad things begin, fights, flu season and the worst thing of all... Want to be starting something? XOXO. Gossip Girl.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Some endings take a long time to reveal themselves. But when the...
(to Blair) I've called you here this morning because Miss Carr told me what you did. You leave me no choice but to give you detention. Yale has been notified, your acceptance has been placed on hold. If you complete detention to my satisfaction, Yale will still be possible. But if you do not...Miss Queller
- Permalink: (to Blair) I've called you here this morning because Miss Carr t...
Blair: What are you doing?
Serena: I'm just reading the Brown catalog. Oh, and I ordered a home dreadlocking kit. Want to meet up later?
Blair: Definitely. Maybe we can get a jump-start on your veganism.
- Permalink: What are you doing? I'm just reading the Brown catalog. Oh, an...
Penelope: The Devil would say you're already in Yale. You have security, now more than ever you can do what you want.
Isabel: And an angel would say, all the more reason to not to. You have what you want.
Penelope: You don't have a perfect transcript.
Isabel: But you don't need one. You're in. Ugh! I hate having to play the angel.
Penelope: I know, the Devil is so much better.
- Permalink: The Devil would say you're already in Yale. You have security, n...
Chuck: If your people don't come up with anything, maybe we can try #26.
Lily: (reading) Crash Jack in plane. The Bass jet is kind of expensive, Charles.
Chuck: There's insurance.
- Permalink: If your people don't come up with anything, maybe we can try #26...
Lily: Did you really try to send him anthrax through the mail?
Chuck: The black market's not what it used to be.
- Permalink: Did you really try to send him anthrax through the mail? The b...
(to Lily) I can't believe you. You're actually going to take your half-price hustler out on the town tonight.Chuck
- Permalink: (to Lily) I can't believe you. You're actually going to take you...
(on phone) No I told you, under 18 and I want verification. I don't care where you have to import them from, I want them young and unstable.Chuck
- Permalink: (on phone) No I told you, under 18 and I want verification. I do...
Nate: (re: Vanessa) I saw a DVD of The Ring Cycle at her house and I figured she might like some champagne in my family's box.
Dan: Yeah, that's good, that's good. Don't tell her you saw that DVD though, because I pointed it out once and she made me watch the whole thing with no subtitles. If you've ever seen Clockwork Orange, then you know how that ended up.
Nate: What's a clockwork orange?
- Permalink: Vanessa) I saw a DVD of The Ring Cycle at her house and I figure...