Gossip Girl Quotes
Dan: Where the hell is Blair? If she didn't want to go to Rome with me she should have just said so.
Serena: Something came up.
Dan: Is she with Chuck?
Serena: No, of course not. She's with Eleanor. But she knows how important this is and she really wants to go. So she sent me in her place.
Dan: You're not really helping.
Serena: I don't know. He just said we made an interesting couple.
Dan: Not in a good way.
- Permalink: Where the hell is Blair? If she didn't want to go to Rome with m...
Looks like S is BSing as B. Let's hope this works. There's no place like Rome.
- Permalink: Looks like S is BSing as B. Let's hope this works. There's no pl...
Ivy: I'll do whatever it takes to help. I'd love to get back in the gang.
Blair: But just to clarify. In order to be back in the gang, you would have had to be in the gang to begin with.
- Permalink: I'll do whatever it takes to help. I'd love to get back in the g...
Dan: You don't think this is too much? I mean it's just an interview with one person.
Blair: Well we want to impress him, right?
Dan: I think they're just trying to make sure we're a sane, stable couple. I guess they've had some trouble in the past. Apparently Padma Lakshmi and Salman Rushdie broke up during their stay and it caused all kinds of drama.
- Permalink: You don't think this is too much? I mean it's just an interview ...
Chuck: What have you done?
Serena: Okay, someone has to tell me what's going on here.
Nate: We couldn't let her get away without any consequences. She's done nothing but deceive all of us, including you. It just wasn't right.
Lola: Yeah, we're sorry we messed up your deal but this was beyond business. It was personal.
Chuck: You have no idea how personal. I made that deal with her so she would help get my father out of hiding.
Serena: Your father. You mean Jack.
Chuck: Bart. He's alive.
- Permalink: What have you done? Okay, someone has to tell me what's going ...
They say the truth will set you free. But some truth comes at a price.
- Permalink: They say the truth will set you free. But some truth comes at a ...
Serena: What was Dan's big surprise?
Blair: It was more of an ambush. He got into this writing program in Rome and he wants me to go with him the entire summer.
Serena: How dare he! Blair, that's amazing.
Blair: I told him I had to check my calendar to buy some time to think.
Serena: What's there to think about? Rome for the summer sounds like a dream.
Blair: Not for Romans. The whole place will be crawling with Americans.
Serena: And you can be two of them.
Blair: But it's a big decision. And spending last summer at Louis' side I was hoping to do my own thing.
Serena: So your indecision has nothing to do with Chuck?
Blair: Absolutely not. My concern for him at this time is about something entirely unrelated.
Serena: Which you can't tell me about. B, I hate being out of the loop.
- Permalink: What was Dan's big surprise? It was more of an ambush. He got ...
Diana: I don't suppose you came here to thank me.
Chuck: Thank you for what? Not telling me my father was alive, pretending to be my mother, or screwing my best friend?
Diana: You mean for keeping your father alive. Pretending to be your mother to protect him and, well, I don't expect you to thank me for Nate. Perhaps I should thank you for that one.
Chuck: Look, I'm not here to hug it out or bond over my father's resurrection. I just need your help in keeping him here.
Diana: I'm afraid that's not possible.
Chuck: I'm afraid it is. You've been helping him hide. I think you know who from. Who tried to kill my father? I know it was one of his competitors, someone powerful enough to scare him into hiding these last few years. I just want a name.
- Permalink: I don't suppose you came here to thank me. Thank you for what?...
Blair: I'm with Chuck.
Blair: No it's not like that. He needs me. He's going through an extremely difficult time right now.
Serena: Yeah, of course he is. Especially if it means taking you away from Dan to be with him. And you just told me Dan is having trust issues.
Blair: I know, but this is life or death.
- Permalink: I'm with Chuck. B. No it's not like that. He needs me. He's ...
But the best way to avoid giving an answer is to avoid the question all together.
- Permalink: But the best way to avoid giving an answer is to avoid the quest...
Blair: Chuck, I can't really be seen with you right now. But how are you doing? Are you okay?
Chuck: Far from it. I have to find a way to stop my father from leaving tonight.
Blair: Leaving? But you just found him.
Chuck: He left to keep me safe. Now it's my turn to save him.
- Permalink: Chuck, I can't really be seen with you right now. But how are yo...
Sometimes looking for answers only leads to more questions. And sometimes you're better off not knowing.
- Permalink: Sometimes looking for answers only leads to more questions. And ...
And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip GirlGossip Girl
- Permalink: And who am I ? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know y...
- Recent Views: 287
It only takes one video to topple an entire career. If you don't believe me just YouTube Connie Chung piano.Blair
- Permalink: It only takes one video to topple an entire career. If you don't...
- Recent Views: 96