Gossip Girl Season 2 Quotes
Cyrus: Blair I would love to fill this whole penthouse with peonies for your birthday but will you allow me to purchase them from somewhere else, it's the principle of the thing!
Blair: I prefer to get my own peonies from my own florist, but thank you so much.
- Permalink: Blair I would love to fill this whole penthouse with peonies for...
Blair: [to Cyrus] My mother's coming to my party.
Eleanor: What? You never want me at your parties.
Blair: This year's different! I'm 18 and it's a grown-up party. I emailed Dorota a new guest list. Parents are invited.
Cyrus: I'll return the tickets ...
Eleanor: Nonsense. Blair and I will celebrate her birthday on her REAL birthday next week. WE are going to see Cyndi Lauper!
- Permalink: My mother's coming to my party. What? You never want me at you...
Jenny: And yet another one bites the bust, Agnes. What is the matter with you?! This guy was our last chance!
Agnes: Okay he totally overreacted! We're artists! We need to work with somebody who's not gonna be freaked out by a little bit of passion.
Jenny: Passion. You know the heat from the fashion show's not gonna last that long ...
Agnes: Jenny, I will find us another business manager tomorrow.
Jenny: Good, because without one we can't meet with any buyers.
Agnes: It's all gonna work out, okay? I'm on it.
- Permalink: And yet another one bites the bust, Agnes. What is the matter wi...
Agent: Who do you imagine your client will be?
Agnes: Girls like us-
Jenny: Sophisticated girls with a bit of edge, and who can afford a high-end product. I know these girls and their style because I'm their peer, and that's what makes me unique as a designer.
- Permalink: Who do you imagine your client will be? Girls like us- Sophi...
Agent: You girls have been getting a lot of press. You've got talent. Who's the designer?
Jenny: It's me.
Agnes: And I'm the face of the line, and brains of the operation.
- Permalink: You girls have been getting a lot of press. You've got talent. W...
Dan: I'm kinda over the writing thing, and I wanna see what else is out there. You're easily the most successful person I know so I figured, why not start at the top. You know, I was hoping I'd be able to shadow you for a few days a week after school.
Bart: I'm a busy man, Daniel, I don't think that's going to be possible.
Dan: Right, of course. I don't want to impose. It's just that ... you know, well, my dad, his world is pretty narrow. He may have had a hit song in the '90s but he didn't build half the Manhattan skyline.
Bart: Your father's a fine man, but I can see how you'd want something more. Why don't we start with two days a week?
- Permalink: I'm kinda over the writing thing, and I wanna see what else is o...
Serena: Plenty of women have been both lover and muse to famous artists. Like Picasso.
Blair: Serena, a guy start's out in his blue period and everything's great. But it's only a matter of time until he's all into cubism and it's some other girl's eye coming out of her forehead.
Serena: Okay, I'm going to go.
Blair: Wait, what about the gnome? I have to take him down!
- Permalink: Plenty of women have been both lover and muse to famous artists....
Blair: He's totally unsuitable.
Blair: Cyrus. He's five feet tall. He has a catchphrase. And he's a hugger. I was expecting Cary Grant and I got Danny DeVito!
- Permalink: He's totally unsuitable. Who? Cyrus. He's five feet tall. He...
Blair: Serena, I called you like 10 times last night! Where have you been?
Serena: I went to the dentist at lunch, and yesterday, I met Aaron in Times Square. B, it was the most romantic thing...
Blair: Who cares about plaque or pretentious artists when your best friend is having a meltdown!
- Permalink: Serena, I called you like 10 times last night! Where have you be...
Emma: They call him the de-virginator.
Blair: Oh my God, stop your mouth from moving.
Emma: But now that I finally have the night away from my mom and dad, we'll see who's first. We're saying TTFN to my you know what.
Blair: Or maybe we'll see how your mom feels about your little clearance sale, little Lohan.
- Permalink: They call him the de-virginator. Oh my God, stop your mouth f...
Chuck: The only thing I like that aged is my Scotch.
Emma: What, it's old people? Blair told me it was all hot guys!
Chuck: Sounds to me like you've been taken for a ride.
Emma: How about you take me for a ride instead?
Chuck: Looks like you just hooked yourself a Bass.
- Permalink: The only thing I like that aged is my Scotch. What, it's old p...
Serena: There are other schools besides Yale. Like Princeton.
Blair: Princeton is a trade school.
- Permalink: There are other schools besides Yale. Like Princeton. Princeto...
[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.Blair
- Permalink: You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. ...
Is this the moment you fall in love with me? Oh, it is, isn't it? You're totally falling in love with me right now.Young Lily
- Permalink: Is this the moment you fall in love with me? Oh, it is, isn't it...