Gossip Girl Season 2 Quotes
Cyrus: Blair I would love to fill this whole penthouse with peonies for your birthday but will you allow me to purchase them from somewhere else, it's the principle of the thing!
Blair: I prefer to get my own peonies from my own florist, but thank you so much.
- Permalink: Blair I would love to fill this whole penthouse with peonies for...
Blair: [to Cyrus] My mother's coming to my party.
Eleanor: What? You never want me at your parties.
Blair: This year's different! I'm 18 and it's a grown-up party. I emailed Dorota a new guest list. Parents are invited.
Cyrus: I'll return the tickets ...
Eleanor: Nonsense. Blair and I will celebrate her birthday on her REAL birthday next week. WE are going to see Cyndi Lauper!
- Permalink: My mother's coming to my party. What? You never want me at you...
Jenny: And yet another one bites the bust, Agnes. What is the matter with you?! This guy was our last chance!
Agnes: Okay he totally overreacted! We're artists! We need to work with somebody who's not gonna be freaked out by a little bit of passion.
Jenny: Passion. You know the heat from the fashion show's not gonna last that long ...
Agnes: Jenny, I will find us another business manager tomorrow.
Jenny: Good, because without one we can't meet with any buyers.
Agnes: It's all gonna work out, okay? I'm on it.
- Permalink: And yet another one bites the bust, Agnes. What is the matter wi...
Agent: Who do you imagine your client will be?
Agnes: Girls like us-
Jenny: Sophisticated girls with a bit of edge, and who can afford a high-end product. I know these girls and their style because I'm their peer, and that's what makes me unique as a designer.
- Permalink: Who do you imagine your client will be? Girls like us- Sophi...
Agent: You girls have been getting a lot of press. You've got talent. Who's the designer?
Jenny: It's me.
Agnes: And I'm the face of the line, and brains of the operation.
- Permalink: You girls have been getting a lot of press. You've got talent. W...
Dan: I'm kinda over the writing thing, and I wanna see what else is out there. You're easily the most successful person I know so I figured, why not start at the top. You know, I was hoping I'd be able to shadow you for a few days a week after school.
Bart: I'm a busy man, Daniel, I don't think that's going to be possible.
Dan: Right, of course. I don't want to impose. It's just that ... you know, well, my dad, his world is pretty narrow. He may have had a hit song in the '90s but he didn't build half the Manhattan skyline.
Bart: Your father's a fine man, but I can see how you'd want something more. Why don't we start with two days a week?
- Permalink: I'm kinda over the writing thing, and I wanna see what else is o...
Serena: Plenty of women have been both lover and muse to famous artists. Like Picasso.
Blair: Serena, a guy start's out in his blue period and everything's great. But it's only a matter of time until he's all into cubism and it's some other girl's eye coming out of her forehead.
Serena: Okay, I'm going to go.
Blair: Wait, what about the gnome? I have to take him down!
- Permalink: Plenty of women have been both lover and muse to famous artists....
Blair: He's totally unsuitable.
Blair: Cyrus. He's five feet tall. He has a catchphrase. And he's a hugger. I was expecting Cary Grant and I got Danny DeVito!
- Permalink: He's totally unsuitable. Who? Cyrus. He's five feet tall. He...
Blair: Serena, I called you like 10 times last night! Where have you been?
Serena: I went to the dentist at lunch, and yesterday, I met Aaron in Times Square. B, it was the most romantic thing...
Blair: Who cares about plaque or pretentious artists when your best friend is having a meltdown!
- Permalink: Serena, I called you like 10 times last night! Where have you be...
Emma: They call him the de-virginator.
Blair: Oh my God, stop your mouth from moving.
Emma: But now that I finally have the night away from my mom and dad, we'll see who's first. We're saying TTFN to my you know what.
Blair: Or maybe we'll see how your mom feels about your little clearance sale, little Lohan.
- Permalink: They call him the de-virginator. Oh my God, stop your mouth f...
Chuck: The only thing I like that aged is my Scotch.
Emma: What, it's old people? Blair told me it was all hot guys!
Chuck: Sounds to me like you've been taken for a ride.
Emma: How about you take me for a ride instead?
Chuck: Looks like you just hooked yourself a Bass.
- Permalink: The only thing I like that aged is my Scotch. What, it's old p...
Serena: There are other schools besides Yale. Like Princeton.
Blair: Princeton is a trade school.
- Permalink: There are other schools besides Yale. Like Princeton. Princeto...
[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.Blair
- Permalink: You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. ...
Eric has a new friend. So I hear.Lily
- Permalink: Eric has a new friend. So I hear.