Gossip Girl Season 5 Quotes
Bart: Oh my god.
- Permalink: Dad? Oh my god.
Gossip Girl: Of course, everybody knows that on the Upper East Side nothing lasts forever. And when one door closes, another one always opens. The only question is: Who's waiting behind it.
- Permalink: Who's waiting behind it.
Dan: Hey. I love you. You know that, right?
Blair: I do now.
- Permalink: Hey. I love you. You know that, right? I do now.
Gossip Girl: Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. Spotted: Blair Waldorf, headed back to Brooklyn. Haven't we paid the toll enough for that relationship?
- Permalink: Blair Waldorf, headed back to Brooklyn. Haven't we paid the toll...
Diana: Shouldn't the boat be here by now?
Jack: I'm sure they just got delayed. They'll be here soon. By the way the fake raid was a great diversion.
Diana: Once I saw Chuck was here I knew I had to get him out as quickly as possible.
Jack: Well it worked.
Diana: Yeah. When we're done here tonight we need to discuss a renegotiation of my fee. It just doubled.
Jack: That's a lot of cash.
Diana: Silence is expensive. You know that.
Jack: Hm. Once the boat gets here and safely departs, you'll be taken care of. Don't worry.
- Permalink: Shouldn't the boat be here by now? I'm sure they just got dela...
Chuck: After everything we've been through, there's no room for secrets. Nor should there be. Whatever it is, you can tell me, Blair. It's just us here. You and me.
Blair: I think once everyone is gone, and it's quiet, you need to go back into that house.
- Permalink: After everything we've been through, there's no room for secrets...
Serena: The old Gossip Girl hurt people but I'm different.
Nate: No you're not, Serena. Just look at what's happened to you. You've cut yourself off from everything and everyone you care about. That's not right.
Serena: Neither is tricking me.
Nate: Yeah, well go ahead and blame me but I did this to help you. Not to hurt you. Either way it's over, the real Gossip Girl is back.
- Permalink: The old Gossip Girl hurt people but I'm different. No you're n...
Serena: My computer's gone.
Lola: Gossip Girl. She took it.
Serena: What? How do you know that?
Nate: Because we set you up.
- Permalink: My computer's gone. Gossip Girl. She took it. What? How do y...
Jack: Whatever you saw or you think you saw, you can't tell Chuck.
Blair: Of course I'm going to tell him. He has a right to know. And there's nothing you can do that will make me change my mind!
Jack: This isn't about me. Do you realize how many people get hurt if this gets out? You need to go. You've already complicated things enough by being here. This whole thing was supposed to go off without a hitch. You better hope it still does.
- Permalink: Whatever you saw or you think you saw, you can't tell Chuck. O...
Blair: What just happened? What did you tell him?
Jack: Tell him what?
Blair: What you're really hiding here.
- Permalink: What just happened? What did you tell him? Tell him what? Wh...
Chuck: Are you my father? Answer me.
Jack: Are you sure you really want to know.
- Permalink: Are you my father? Answer me. Are you sure you really want to ...
Jack: Chuck, I'd love to chat but I'm late for something very important.
Chuck: You're not going anywhere until I get some answers.
Jack: Unfortunately it's fairly time sensitive so if you could please get out of the way.
Chuck: Diana Payne isn't my mother.
Jack: Sure she is.
Chuck: Admit it. You're the one that's been behind the lies all these years.
Jack: Why do you have to be so melodramatic about everything?
Chuck: Tell the truth Jack. For once in your life, it's time.
- Permalink: Chuck, I'd love to chat but I'm late for something very importan...