Gossip Girl Season 5 Quotes
Nate I can't go back to my old life. And I stand no chance of starting a new one with my name in the headlines. Must you keep me here to humiliate me on top of all that?Diana
- Permalink: Nate I can't go back to my old life. And I stand no chance of st...
Ivy: How do you know this will work?
Blair: Do you think this is the first time I've entrapped someone with prostitutes?
- Permalink: How do you know this will work? Do you think this is the first...
Dan: Where the hell is Blair? If she didn't want to go to Rome with me she should have just said so.
Serena: Something came up.
Dan: Is she with Chuck?
Serena: No, of course not. She's with Eleanor. But she knows how important this is and she really wants to go. So she sent me in her place.
Dan: You're not really helping.
Serena: I don't know. He just said we made an interesting couple.
Dan: Not in a good way.
- Permalink: Where the hell is Blair? If she didn't want to go to Rome with m...
Looks like S is BSing as B. Let's hope this works. There's no place like Rome.
- Permalink: Looks like S is BSing as B. Let's hope this works. There's no pl...
Ivy: I'll do whatever it takes to help. I'd love to get back in the gang.
Blair: But just to clarify. In order to be back in the gang, you would have had to be in the gang to begin with.
- Permalink: I'll do whatever it takes to help. I'd love to get back in the g...
Dan: You don't think this is too much? I mean it's just an interview with one person.
Blair: Well we want to impress him, right?
Dan: I think they're just trying to make sure we're a sane, stable couple. I guess they've had some trouble in the past. Apparently Padma Lakshmi and Salman Rushdie broke up during their stay and it caused all kinds of drama.
- Permalink: You don't think this is too much? I mean it's just an interview ...
Chuck: What have you done?
Serena: Okay, someone has to tell me what's going on here.
Nate: We couldn't let her get away without any consequences. She's done nothing but deceive all of us, including you. It just wasn't right.
Lola: Yeah, we're sorry we messed up your deal but this was beyond business. It was personal.
Chuck: You have no idea how personal. I made that deal with her so she would help get my father out of hiding.
Serena: Your father. You mean Jack.
Chuck: Bart. He's alive.
- Permalink: What have you done? Okay, someone has to tell me what's going ...
They say the truth will set you free. But some truth comes at a price.
- Permalink: They say the truth will set you free. But some truth comes at a ...
Serena: What was Dan's big surprise?
Blair: It was more of an ambush. He got into this writing program in Rome and he wants me to go with him the entire summer.
Serena: How dare he! Blair, that's amazing.
Blair: I told him I had to check my calendar to buy some time to think.
Serena: What's there to think about? Rome for the summer sounds like a dream.
Blair: Not for Romans. The whole place will be crawling with Americans.
Serena: And you can be two of them.
Blair: But it's a big decision. And spending last summer at Louis' side I was hoping to do my own thing.
Serena: So your indecision has nothing to do with Chuck?
Blair: Absolutely not. My concern for him at this time is about something entirely unrelated.
Serena: Which you can't tell me about. B, I hate being out of the loop.
- Permalink: What was Dan's big surprise? It was more of an ambush. He got ...
Diana: I don't suppose you came here to thank me.
Chuck: Thank you for what? Not telling me my father was alive, pretending to be my mother, or screwing my best friend?
Diana: You mean for keeping your father alive. Pretending to be your mother to protect him and, well, I don't expect you to thank me for Nate. Perhaps I should thank you for that one.
Chuck: Look, I'm not here to hug it out or bond over my father's resurrection. I just need your help in keeping him here.
Diana: I'm afraid that's not possible.
Chuck: I'm afraid it is. You've been helping him hide. I think you know who from. Who tried to kill my father? I know it was one of his competitors, someone powerful enough to scare him into hiding these last few years. I just want a name.
- Permalink: I don't suppose you came here to thank me. Thank you for what?...
Blair: I'm with Chuck.
Blair: No it's not like that. He needs me. He's going through an extremely difficult time right now.
Serena: Yeah, of course he is. Especially if it means taking you away from Dan to be with him. And you just told me Dan is having trust issues.
Blair: I know, but this is life or death.
- Permalink: I'm with Chuck. B. No it's not like that. He needs me. He's ...
But the best way to avoid giving an answer is to avoid the question all together.
- Permalink: But the best way to avoid giving an answer is to avoid the quest...
I don't know who you are anymore.Dan
- Permalink: I don't know who you are anymore.
Diana: If only we had Blair Waldorf's phone.
Nate: I told you, she's my friend and my friends are off-limits.
Diana: Morals. How quaint.
- Permalink: If only we had Blair Waldorf's phone. I told you, she's my fri...