Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Chuck: The only reason Waldorf Designs has a future is because I gave mine up for it. My father was right. I always put you first. And you bet against me every time. And now I have nothing.
Blair: You have me.
Chuck: That's not enough. I need a future.
Blair: Then let me be part of it.
- Permalink: The only reason Waldorf Designs has a future is because I gave m...
Blair: I'm sorry.
Chuck: I don't need your pity.
Blair: I'm not here because I pity you. I'm here because it's time I was honest with you. I love you. I'm in love with you. I have tried to kill it, to run away from it, but I can't. And I don't want to anymore.
- Permalink: I'm sorry. I don't need your pity. I'm not here because I pi...
I don't know who you are anymore.Dan
- Permalink: I don't know who you are anymore.
Bass Industries needs to be run by a man. Not a boy. You've never grown up. Maybe you can start now.Bart
- Permalink: Bass Industries needs to be run by a man. Not a boy. You've neve...
Bart: I thought that went well. What did you want to discuss?
Chuck: You said this was a family business. What happened to us being partners?
Bart: You said partnership. I said nothing and did what was best for my company.
Chuck: The only reason your company still exists is because I saved it. All I've done is work to protect your legacy.
Bart: And pine after Blair Waldorf.
Chuck: That has nothing to do with the way I've handled this business!
Bart: You didn't try and trade her for a hotel deed? You didn't let everything fall apart when you ran away from herâ€”all the way to Europe? You didn't just three months ago almost bankrupt yourself trying to get her out of her marriage? I had hoped you had outgrown such foolish behavior, but you're still willing to throw everything away for a girl that's done nothing but toy with you.
- Permalink: I thought that went well. What did you want to discuss? You sa...
Some secrets even I couldn't see coming. Bye bye, Baby Bass.
- Permalink: Some secrets even I couldn't see coming. Bye bye, Baby Bass.
Of course none of this would have been possible without my son, Chuck. So thank you, chuck, for keeping my seat warm. So starting today I will be the only Bass in Bass Industries.Bart
- Permalink: Of course none of this would have been possible without my son, ...
Thanks Mom. I've made my choice. I know who I need to be with. I'm on my way to tell him now.Blair
- Permalink: Thanks Mom. I've made my choice. I know who I need to be with. I...
Lily: How dare you have annulment papers drawn up behind my back.
Rufus: I tried to call you, you didn't answer. I wanted to give us a chance to work things out before Bart started causing problems.
Lily: Our problems long pre-date Bart's return. You haven't spoken to me in weeks. You've had no interest in working on our marriage until you saw this as a competition with him.
- Permalink: How dare you have annulment papers drawn up behind my back. I ...
Don't you see, Dan? The Blair that you're in love with isn't the real Blair. It's the one you created in your book. And she's always loved Chuck. She just used you to get between us because she knew that I loved you.Serena
- Permalink: Don't you see, Dan? The Blair that you're in love with isn't the...
I'm vulnerable. He's devastated me, but he's also made me happier than I've ever been. I just don't know which kind of love is better.Blair
- Permalink: I'm vulnerable. He's devastated me, but he's also made me happie...
Chuck: You didn't need to buy me a gift.
Bart: Actually you bought it. I was in Harry Winston picking up an apology trinket for Lily. Helene told me it was in the vault. I thought you might want it back.
Bart: Well isn't Blair the most important thing in your life? Where's that last grand gesture we spoke of earlier?
Chuck: Maybe I'll just hold on to it.
- Permalink: You didn't need to buy me a gift. Actually you bought it. I wa...