Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Ashley: Hey, I'm working with a budget here, and it was between a new sprinkler system or the new flat screen TV.
Casey: And you chose the TV?
Ashley: Well, I didn't know it was between our safety and Dancing with the Stars in high def!
- Permalink: Hey, I'm working with a budget here, and it was between a new sp...
Cappie: Hey Chambers, you looking for a massage? I know a great place right off campus - you'll be very 'happy' with the 'ending'."
Evan: Unfortunately I'm looking for a job.
Cappie: Well, I could put a word in with the massage parlor. You do have strong-looking hands with the softness of someone who hasn't labored a day in his life.
- Permalink: Hey Chambers, you looking for a massage? I know a great place ri...
Casey: There must be some mistake - ZBZ IS July. We're always July. You know, sexy bathing suits, flags, sexy bathing suits...
Casey: Yeah, and November is just turkeys...
Rebecca: And sweet potatoes and green bean casserole!
Casey: Yeah, how do you dress up as a sexy green bean casserole?
- Permalink: There must be some mistake - ZBZ IS July. We're always July. You...
Rusty: Beaver, will you be my lavaliere bearer?
Beaver: What's a lavaliere bear, dude?
Rusty: Bearer - you just hold onto the lavaliere until I'm ready to give it to her.
Beaver: In a bear costume?
- Permalink: Beaver, will you be my lavaliere bearer? What's a lavaliere be...
Evan: You know, I almost punched a guy in there because he asked for more gravy?
Cappie: That sounds like a worthy fight to me!
- Permalink: You know, I almost punched a guy in there because he asked for m...
We may be November, but we're still July in spirit.Casey
- Permalink: We may be November, but we're still July in spirit.
Hell to the no! I'm not in a number 4 sorority!Laura
- Permalink: Hell to the no! I'm not in a number 4 sorority!
Dr. Hastings: I'm not interested in your personal life, Cartwright!
Rusty: But you're the one who told me to lavaliere, I thought you'd want to know what happened.
Dr. Hastings: Oh yes, please, I'm dying to hear. It's all I've been thinking about. Between my wife snoring and an enlarged prostrate, that forces me to get up and urinate a dozen times, plus pondering the trials and tribulations of your love life, I could hardly sleep last night.
- Permalink: I'm not interested in your personal life, Cartwright! But you'...