Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Alex: I snooched into a cup for you today.
Izzie: Um, thank you?
- Permalink: Hey I snooched into a cup for you today. Um, thank you?
Meredith: I'm engaged.
Cristina: I broke up with Owen.
- Permalink: I'm engaged. I broke up with Owen.
Owen: I want to apologize for earlier. What I said was, it was out of line.
Derek: It's already forgotten.
Owen: Thank you for doing this.
- Permalink: I want to apologize for earlier. What I said was, it was out of ...
Cristina: I don't think ... I can't handle this after all.
Owen: What, what do you mean, what are you saying?
Cristina: I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. But I'm lying here in your arms, and I'm afraid to fall asleep.
- Permalink: I don't think ... I can't handle this after all. What, what do...
Cristina: Izzie's surgery went well.
Owen: Ok, that's good. I wish this could work. That it could be, that we could be...
Cristina: Me too.
Owen: Can I, can I hold you?
- Permalink: Izzie's surgery went well. Ok, that's good. I wish this could ...
I'm here Izz. I'm right here.Alex
- Permalink: I'm here Izz. I'm right here.
Richard: Surgery went well today.
Richard: Shouldn't you and Meredith be out celebrating or something?
Derek: She turned me down twice. She says she understands, she forgives me for what happened in the woods, but...
Richard: So you showed her your dark side. Meredith never struck me as a woman afraid of the dark.
Derek: Well, I don't know.
Richard: Do you know it was Meredith's idea to ask Izzie if she wanted to harvest her eggs? So Izzie could have a chance at the future she wanted. A future Derek. She was confident that you'd succeed today. Meredith believes in you.
- Permalink: Surgery went well today. Mmmm. Shouldn't you and Meredith be...
Cristina: Did her vitals remain stable the entire time?
Meredith: Were there any spikes in her intracranial pressure?
Alex: Was there any residual tumor?
Bailey: Shepherd was able to resect all of the tumor. She'll be in packing view for about an hour. She's fine. Your friend is just fine, no thanks to any of you. Tomorrow, do better!
- Permalink: Did her vitals remain stable the entire time? Were there any s...
Derek: Damn it. Some of the vessels are wrapped around the tumor capsule. Pen field four please.
Swinder: Really? Instead of the arachnoid knife?
Derek: Yes, instead of the arachnoid knife. Because a pen field four will let me slide the arteries around the MET I need to dissect it free so I can debunk the tumors avoiding unnecessary trauma patient. So yes, pen field four please!
- Permalink: Damn it. Some of the vessels are wrapped around the tumor capsul...
Richard: What are you all doing out here?
Alex: Waiting for Izzie, Sir. We're waiting.
Richard: You're scared. I'm scared too.
- Permalink: What are you all doing out here? Waiting for Izzie, Sir. We're...
Meredith: I'm worried about you.
Meredith: It's unacceptable.
Cristina: Back off.
Meredith: Hands around the neck.
Cristina: Ring thrown in your face.
- Permalink: I'm worried about you. Meredith. Choking. Stop. It's una...
Derek: Ok, clamp. I am ready to... no. Yes, ok. I am ready to buzz the superficial temporal artery. Tenting sutures.
Bailey: There's no rush. You can take your time. Everyone here is on your side.
Swinder: You sure that's gonna hold? With all that friable scar tissue.
Bailey: Dr Swinder! Ah, actually I saw Dr. Shepherd do three different craniotomies last month, each with easily double the amount of friable tissue. They held just fine.
Derek: Next, tenting suture please.
- Permalink: Ok, clamp. I am ready to... no. Yes, ok. I am ready to buzz the ...