Grey's Anatomy Season 1 Episode 8: "Save Me" Quotes
MEREDITH: "Where'd you grow up? What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Where'd you spend your summer vacations?"
DEREK: "Oh, lighten up. It'll be good for your blood pressure."
MEREDITH: "Don't you tell me to lighten up. I'll lighten up when I... feel light."
- Permalink: Where'd you grow up? What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? ...
MEREDITH: "Give me something to go on. Anything! What are your grandparentsâ€™ names?"
DEREK: "I don't have grandparents."
- Permalink: Give me something to go on. Anything! What are your grandparent...
MEREDITH: "I want facts, and until I get them, my pants are staying on."
DEREK: "Or you could just roll with it, be flexible. See what happens."
MEREDITH: "I'm not flexible."
DEREK: [laughs] "Now there I disagree... We'll find these things out. That's the fun part, you know? That's the gravy."
- Permalink: I want facts, and until I get them, my pants are staying on. ...
"I'm a surgeon, I don't have any friends."DEREK
- Permalink: I'm a surgeon, I don't have any friends.
OTHER INTERN: "He thinks his seizures are visions"
PATIENT: "Hello, theyâ€™re not seizures, Iâ€™m psychic."
CRISTINA: "Yeah, and Iâ€™m a chicken."
- Permalink: He thinks his seizures are visions Hello, theyâ€™re not seizu...
CRISTINA: "Okay, you know the talking part?"
LADY AT CLINIC: "Yeah?"
CRISTINA: "Iâ€™m not interested."
- Permalink: Okay, you know the talking part? Yeah? Iâ€™m not interested...
"You know when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy tales? That fantasy of what your life would be -- white dress, prince charming whoâ€™d carry you away to a castle on a hill. Youâ€™d lie in your bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa clause, the tooth fairy, prince charming -- they were so close you could taste them. But eventually you grow up and one day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is, itâ€™s hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope and faith that one day they would open their eyes and it would all come true."MEREDITH
- Permalink: You know when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy t...