Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
[to George] Did you even ask for me? I helped decorate your stupid locker and you don't even see it! You don't see anything! I am such an idiot. And you are a jerk. You didn't even ASK for me? Screw you, Dr. O'Malley.Lexie
- Permalink: Did you even ask for me? I helped decorate your stupid locker an...
George: Interns don't respect me.
Lexie: I would respect you if I was your intern!
Cristina: George, the interns don't respect you because they're not scared of you. Just decimate one every few days, it's not rocket science.
- Permalink: Interns don't respect me. I would respect you if I was your in...
Erica: Hey, you okay?
Callie: Bailey snagged all the surgical interns and residents, so I'm stuck with the psych interns. Not the sharpest.
Erica: You're busy. I'll be brief. I was thinking that if you're not busy tonight, we could go to my place, order in dinner, rent a movie?
Callie: Tonight? You want to get together again tonight?
Erica: I had a lot of fun last night.
- Permalink: Hey, you okay? Bailey snagged all the surgical interns and res...
Intern is the other white meat.Alex
- Permalink: Intern is the other white meat.
Meredith: I don't even want the credit, but the clinical trial was my idea. And I had to beg him to do it. More than once.
Izzie: It's okay if you want the credit. I would want the credit.
Cristina: When you screw the attendings you get screwed. They have all the power.
Lexie: Interns, you could screw interns. Date, you could DATE interns. Because we're so non-threatening.
- Permalink: I don't even want the credit, but the clinical trial was my idea...
Lexie: George is filling out paperwork, doing his real-life doctor thing, so I figured this would be a good time to decorate his locker.
Cristina: Gimme that coffee.
- Permalink: George is filling out paperwork, doing his real-life doctor thin...
Last night, Erica and I, we, did it... sort of.Callie
- Permalink: Last night, Erica and I, we, did it... sort of.
Callie: Will you shut up and focus? I need you right now.
Mark: Well I'm a little exhausted, but if you wanna hop on and do all the work ...
Callie: I need to TALK!
- Permalink: Will you shut up and focus? I need you right now. Well I'm a l...
Do you think they airbrushed this picture? The man does not have one damn pore!Mark
- Permalink: Do you think they airbrushed this picture? The man does not have...
Richard: 'Bout time this hospital got some good publicity for a chance. Oh, heard you found a donor.
Miranda: Yes sir. The final piece of the puzzle has fallen into place.
Richard: This is the day Dr. Bailey. The day Seattle Grace comes back swingin'!
- Permalink: 'Bout time this hospital got some good publicity for a chance. O...
Meredith: [reading] A new method in treating malignant gliomas ... the Shepherd method.
Derek: What do you think?
Meredith: It's a picture. A big picture of you.
Derek: You're making a face.
Meredith: I'm not making a face. I love that picture... I have to go.
- Permalink: A new method in treating malignant gliomas ... the Shepherd meth...
Derek: You know one of the joys of cohabitation is having breakfast together.
Meredith: Well I can't today, because Bailey paged us in early!
Derek: Well I guess you don't have time to look at our work in a major medical journal.
- Permalink: You know one of the joys of cohabitation is having breakfast tog...