Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Episode 20: "White Wedding" Quotes
Callie: So, the table is the altar and the lamp is...
Arizona: Father Brooks.
Mrs. Torres: Your priest?
Callie: Minister. No, he's not Catholic, but he practices at a very big church. It's old and drafty, you'll like it. It's very churchy.
- Permalink: So, the table is the altar and the lamp is... Father Brooks. ...
Cristina: Dr. Altman, I would like to apologize. I am sorry for going over your head and putting you in a difficult position during Callie's surgery. I am sorry. I apologize.
Teddy: Are you saying this because you mean it or you because you want back on my service?
Cristina: Does it really matter?
Teddy: Yes, it matters.
- Permalink: Dr. Altman, I would like to apologize. I am sorry for going over...
Cristina: Well, he only has a shot because I've been benched. The playing field has been leveled. You're all welcome.
Meredith: My Alzheimer's trial kicks African orphanage ass. It kicks all your asses.
- Permalink: Well, he only has a shot because I've been benched. The playing ...
Mark: I'd like to propose a toast.
Colonel: Why is the sperm donor here? I thought tonight was a family dinner.
- Permalink: I'd like to propose a toast. Why is the sperm donor here? I t...
Diseases. Toxins. Our bodies encounter dangers all the time. Just beneath the surface hidden. Whether you realize it or not, your body is constantly protecting itself. Every time you blink your eye, you wash away thousands of unwanted microbes. Breathe in too much unwanted pollen, and you sneeze. The body detects the invader. It releases its white blood cells, and it attacks.Meredith
- Permalink: Diseases. Toxins. Our bodies encounter dangers all the time. Jus...