Grey's Anatomy Season 1 Quotes
"I'm a surgeon, I don't have any friends."DEREK
- Permalink: I'm a surgeon, I don't have any friends.
OTHER INTERN: "He thinks his seizures are visions"
PATIENT: "Hello, theyâ€™re not seizures, Iâ€™m psychic."
CRISTINA: "Yeah, and Iâ€™m a chicken."
- Permalink: He thinks his seizures are visions Hello, theyâ€™re not seizu...
CRISTINA: "Okay, you know the talking part?"
LADY AT CLINIC: "Yeah?"
CRISTINA: "Iâ€™m not interested."
- Permalink: Okay, you know the talking part? Yeah? Iâ€™m not interested...
"You know when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy tales? That fantasy of what your life would be -- white dress, prince charming whoâ€™d carry you away to a castle on a hill. Youâ€™d lie in your bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa clause, the tooth fairy, prince charming -- they were so close you could taste them. But eventually you grow up and one day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is, itâ€™s hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope and faith that one day they would open their eyes and it would all come true."MEREDITH
- Permalink: You know when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy t...
[narrating] "The early bird catches the worm; a stitch in time saves nine. He who hesitates is lost. We can't pretend we haven't been told. We've all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, heard the damn poets urging us to â€˜seize the day'. Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore, until we finally understand for ourselves like Benjamin Franklin meant. That knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping. And that even the biggest failure, even the worst most intractable mistake beats the hell out of never trying."MEREDITH
- Permalink: The early bird catches the worm; a stitch in time saves nine. ...
PRESTON: "What is this? That weâ€™re doing here. What is it?"
CRISTINA: "You need a definition? You really want to be that guy?"
PRESTON: "Lock the door."
- Permalink: What is this? That weâ€™re doing here. What is it? You need a...
IZZIE: [to Alex] "You are hateful! Hateful! Hateful, arrogant, lazy... hateful man! Hateful!"
DEREK: "Well, never a dull moment here at Seattle Grace. Scalpel?"
- Permalink: You are hateful! Hateful! Hateful, arrogant, lazy... hateful m...
MEREDITH: "No. I can't, I'm seeing someone."
ALEX: "Look, if you don't want to go out with me just say so, you don't need to lie."
MEREDITH: "Oh, okay. I don't want to go out with you... and I think I might be seeing someone."
- Permalink: No. I can't, I'm seeing someone. Look, if you don't want to g...
MEREDITH: "Are you really as shallow and callous as you seem?"
ALEX: "Want to grab a drink and hear about my secret pain?"
MEREDITH: "Does that line ever work for you?"
- Permalink: Are you really as shallow and callous as you seem? Want to gr...