Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Quotes
Mark: Woah... what is that?
Derek: What you think it is.
- Permalink: Woah... what is that? What you think it is.
Heaven. Hell. Limbo. No-one even knows where we're going. Or what's waiting for us when we get there. But the one thing we can say, with absolute certainty, is that there are moments that take us to another place. Moments of Heaven on Earth. And maybe for now, that's all we need to know.Denny (narrating)
- Permalink: Heaven. Hell. Limbo. No-one even knows where we're going. Or wha...
Mark: Little Grey.
Lexie: It's not Little Grey. It's Lexie. And I'm sorry that I broke... that I hurt you. And I'm sorry that you're humiliated. But I'm not going anywhere. I've got a friend who is guarding the door. A good friend. And since no-one is going to be coming in, I'm now going to climb into bed with you and stroke your hair. Because that's what I like to have done for me, when I'm hurt.
- Permalink: Little Grey. It's not Little Grey. It's Lexie. And I'm sorry t...
Cristina: You've got some problems. You've got some big problems.
Owen: Yeah. Yeah, I do. Will, you go out with me anyway?
- Permalink: You've got some problems. You've got some big problems. Yeah. ...
I planned the whole evening, last night. A real date. It was a clear night, one of the five Seattle gets all year. I was going to take you to the West Point Lighthouse and we were going to watch the Northern Lights together. I'd like another chance. I want you to give me another chance.Owen
- Permalink: I planned the whole evening, last night. A real date. It was a c...
It's your call, Dr. Bailey. It's up to you. Am I an executioner? Or am I a surgeon?Derek
- Permalink: It's your call, Dr. Bailey. It's up to you. Am I an executioner?...
Derek: If I stop this surgery, it's the same as me sticking this scalpel into his brain. Is that what you want?
Miranda: Yes. That's what I want.
- Permalink: If I stop this surgery, it's the same as me sticking this scalpe...
Miranda: Dr. Shepherd?
Derek: Dr. Bailey.
Miranda: I need you to stop. I need you to put down the scalpel. This man is trying to kill himself and, God forgive me, I need you to let him.
- Permalink: Dr. Shepherd? Dr. Bailey. I need you to stop. I need you to ...
Callie (to Owen): Can you do it?
Mark: Him? No. He's a meatballer.
Callie: He is meticulous and he will keep his mouth shut.
Owen: I've done operations like this before. It's not that complicated.
Mark: Guys run into this problem on the battlefield, do they?
Owen: I don't think you and I should talk about how guys run into this.
- Permalink: Can you do it? Him? No. He's a meatballer. He is meticulous ...
Owen: We should operate and then you can kill yourself.
Mark: Oh God.
- Permalink: We should operate and then you can kill yourself. Oh God.
Owen: Yeah, that's a penile fracture.
Mark: Oh, I'm going to kill myself.
- Permalink: Yeah, that's a penile fracture. Oh, I'm going to kill myself.
Miranda: Page Shepherd!
Meredith: The patient doesn't want that.
Miranda: Oh really, he tell you that?
William: Yes, don't page him, he's terribly unpleasant.
- Permalink: Page Shepherd! The patient doesn't want that. Oh really, he ...
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Doesn't matter how tough we are, trauma always leaves a scar. It follows us home, it changes our lives, trauma messes everybody up, but maybe that's the point. All the pain and the fear and the crap. Maybe going through all of that is what keeps us moving forward. It's what pushes us. Maybe we have to get a little messed up, before we can step up.Alex (narrating)
- Permalink: Doesn't matter how tough we are, trauma always leaves a scar. It...