Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Quotes
[narrating] We have to constantly come up with new ways to fix ourselves. So we change, we adapt. We create new versions of ourselves. We just need to be sure that this one is an improvement over the last.Meredith
- Permalink: We have to constantly come up with new ways to fix ourselves. So...
Callie: I don't wanna have kids if it means I can't be with you.
Arizona: We'll have kids. We'll have all kinds of kids... I can't live without you and our 10 kids.
- Permalink: I don't wanna have kids if it means I can't be with you. We'll...
When she smiles at you, everything gets better. She's giving you her best super magic smile.Callie
- Permalink: When she smiles at you, everything gets better. She's giving you...
Derek: I'm not gonna die.
Meredith: Good. Because that would be the worst break-up ever.
- Permalink: I'm not gonna die. Good. Because that would be the worst break...
I pick you, I chose you. You don't get to die on me!Meredith
- Permalink: I pick you, I chose you. You don't get to die on me!
Cristina: No. Way.
- Permalink: No. Way. Right?
Cristina: I hope it has its hair.
Meredith: Me too!
- Permalink: I hope it has its hair. Me too!
Cristina: Will you stop crying?!?
Callie: You stop crying.
- Permalink: Will you stop crying?!? You stop crying.
Teddy: Owen, for my sake and for Cristina's sake, you have to choose: her or me.
- Permalink: Her or me.
Derek, there's gonna be a lot of dirty sex for you tonight. Look forward to that.Meredith
- Permalink: Derek, there's gonna be a lot of dirty sex for you tonight. Look...
Do not alarm the makers of the tiny humans. They will eat you.Arizona
- Permalink: Do not alarm the makers of the tiny humans. They will eat you.
You fall in love all the time. Men, women...Arizona
- Permalink: You fall in love all the time. Men, women...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...
Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of me, little pieces over time, so small I didn't even notice, you know? He wanted me to be something I wasn't, and I made myself into what he wanted. One day I was me Cristina Yang, and then suddenly I was lying for him, and jeopardizing my career, and agreeing to be married and wearing a ring, and being a bride. Until I was standing there in a wedding dress with no eyebrows, and I wasn't Cristina Yang anymore. And even then, I would've married him. I would have. I lost myself for a long time. And now that I'm finally me again, I can't. I love you. I love you more than I loved Burke. I love you. And that scares the crap out of me because when you asked me to ignore Teddy's page, you took a piece of me, and I let you. And that will never happen again.Cristina
- Permalink: Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of m...