Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Quotes
I didn't marry Derek to be the chief's arm candy. I'm a surgeon.Meredith
- Permalink: I didn't marry Derek to be the chief's arm candy. I'm a surgeon.
We're a family, sort of. I live right across the hall. We're doctors and we're best friends and we're good people.Callie
- Permalink: We're a family, sort of. I live right across the hall. We're doc...
I'm pretty. [pause] In my family I was always the pretty one. My face, my eyes. The body. You should see me with no shirt on. It's sort of ridiculous.Jackson
- Permalink: I'm pretty. In my family I was always the pretty one. My face, ...
That's the Sloan nose. Can you see it? That's my dad's nose! He's got the Sloan nose ...Mark
- Permalink: That's the Sloan nose. Can you see it? That's my dad's nose! He'...
Arizona: Bailey, where would you go on a first date?
Miranda: Isn't their a dying child somewhere?
- Permalink: Bailey, where would you go on a first date? Isn't their a dyin...
Meredith: They're married.
Alex: You're just saying that because you think you're married.
- Permalink: They're married. You're just saying that because you think you...
[narrating] Medicine is constantly reinventing itself, which means surgeons must keep reinventing themselves.Meredith
- Permalink: Medicine is constantly reinventing itself, which means surgeons ...
Mark: Torres, you know anything about putting together cribs?
Callie: You got a crib?
Mark: Sloan's coming home this week and I got one and I put it together but it wobbles. It can't wobble!
Callie: You're like a sweet dad now. I hardly recognize you.
Mark: Who's that new blonde over there? I may be a dad, but I'm still a single dad. Excuse me.
- Permalink: Torres, you know anything about putting together cribs? You go...
Mark: Ahhh! What did you do to your hair?
Lexie: I changed it! [pauses] You thought I was someone else. And you were hitting on me! You are pathetic, and hypocritical and slutty.
- Permalink: Ahhh! What did you do to your hair? I changed it! You thought...
We ask a lot of our patients. We put them to sleep. Cut them open. Poke around in their brain and guts with sharp instruments. We ask for their blind trust. Irony is, trust is hard for surgeons, because we're trained from day one that we can't trust anyone but ourselves. The only instincts you can count on are your own. The only skills you can count on are your own. Until one day, you leave the classroom and step into the O.R. You're surrounded by others, a team of others. A team that you have to rely on whether you trust them or not.Derek (opening voiceover)
- Permalink: We ask a lot of our patients. We put them to sleep. Cut them ope...
Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of me, little pieces over time, so small I didn't even notice, you know? He wanted me to be something I wasn't, and I made myself into what he wanted. One day I was me Cristina Yang, and then suddenly I was lying for him, and jeopardizing my career, and agreeing to be married and wearing a ring, and being a bride. Until I was standing there in a wedding dress with no eyebrows, and I wasn't Cristina Yang anymore. And even then, I would've married him. I would have. I lost myself for a long time. And now that I'm finally me again, I can't. I love you. I love you more than I loved Burke. I love you. And that scares the crap out of me because when you asked me to ignore Teddy's page, you took a piece of me, and I let you. And that will never happen again.Cristina
- Permalink: Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of m...
Please don't cry on my ass.Cristina
- Permalink: Please don't cry on my ass.