Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Quotes
At least he could be civil. I had a one-night stand. Big deal.Lexie
- Permalink: At least he could be civil. I had a one-night stand. Big deal.
Bailey: I know that you're new here, I know that you probably still have a chip on your shoulder because your parking space at Mercy West was better and I know that you're an anesthesiologist, which means you make buckets of money logging reasonable hours sitting on your behind and flipping through "Architectural Digest" while somebody on the other side of the curtain does the real work and gets sued for it.
Ben: Excuse me. You have no idea-
Bailey: I don't know what they did at Mercy West, but here at Seattle Grace, we expect to be able to trust the gas man, trust him to do his job so that we can do ours. We expect the gas man to stay awake at the switch no matter how long and boring a procedure might be. We expect the gas man to stay focused enough to keep the patient unconscious!
- Permalink: Here at Seattle Grace, we expect the gas man to stay aware at th...
Don't let the roller skates fool you. Peds is nothing but hardcore.Arizona
- Permalink: Don't let the roller skates fool you. Peds is nothing but hardco...
He looks like an undertaker.Cristina
- Permalink: He looks like an undertaker.
Lexie: Derek is loyal and fair.
Jackson: Tell that to Webber.
- Permalink: Derek is loyal and fair. Tell that to Webber.
Trust is hard for surgeons. We're trained from day one to believe that the only person we can trust is ourselves.Derek
- Permalink: Trust is hard for surgeons. We're trained from day one to believ...
When it doubt, always go with blue. It brings out your eyes.Meredith
- Permalink: When it doubt, always go with blue. It brings out your eyes.
[lying with Callie and Arizona] This isn't gonna work for me ...Mark
- Permalink: This isn't gonna work for me ...
[to Callie] You're MY friend, not hers. Don't you take her side!Mark
- Permalink: You're MY friend, not hers. Don't you take her side!
[to Lexie] I can't even look at you right now.Mark
- Permalink: I can't even look at you right now.
People do matter. I matter. We matter.Owen
- Permalink: People do matter. I matter. We matter.
I want you to go and be happy and not come back.Alex
- Permalink: I want you to go and be happy and not come back.
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...
Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of me, little pieces over time, so small I didn't even notice, you know? He wanted me to be something I wasn't, and I made myself into what he wanted. One day I was me Cristina Yang, and then suddenly I was lying for him, and jeopardizing my career, and agreeing to be married and wearing a ring, and being a bride. Until I was standing there in a wedding dress with no eyebrows, and I wasn't Cristina Yang anymore. And even then, I would've married him. I would have. I lost myself for a long time. And now that I'm finally me again, I can't. I love you. I love you more than I loved Burke. I love you. And that scares the crap out of me because when you asked me to ignore Teddy's page, you took a piece of me, and I let you. And that will never happen again.Cristina
- Permalink: Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of m...